1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

~*Feedback for lizbet*~

Apr 17, 2007

1. Over the years I have sold and bought here on DOA, but have never started a feedback thread. So I finally decided better late then never.

eBay ID is liz6
      I write for Haute Doll magazine as Elizabeth Nelson

***SOLD***
      1. January 2007 Sold Dollheart boots to CherryStreet~Sera =:fangirl: Link to CherryStreet~Sera feedback comments:http://www.denofangels.com/forums/showthread.php?t=112292&highlight=lizbet
      2. April 2007 Sold 43cm Tan Narae with Kim Kyu Yun face-up to lillibet =:fangirl:

***Bought***
      1. April 2007 Bought Volks Full Set :aheartbeaKurumi:aheartbea from FriedelEva =:fangirl:

2. Lizbet bought my Kurumi from me, and she was an excellent buyer! Payments came in faster than expected, and we talked on the phone several times. Thank you so much for my best selling experience ever!

3. I recently bought a lovely tanning Narae from lizbet. She was great to deal with - sent me extra pics, answered all my questions, and shipped the doll promptly and securely packed. I would buy from her again without hesitation! :)

:daisy

4. I never posted here. :XD: Lizbet bought several little things from me at the BJDC in 06', I don't know if that counts...but she was a dream to work with. :D

5. had a great transaction with lizbet, I bought her BC Lotti head, the head arrived fast and very well packaged..thanks so much.

6. I bought some narae clothes from lizbet and they arrived super fast! They are just as described. ^__^ Thanks Lizbet!

7. Lizbet bought Unoa 2nd Mocha from me.

Communication is wonderful. Payment was done promptly.
      Everything was perfect. Thank you very much!!

Lizbet is a great buyer.
      I highly recommend Lizbet :D

8. hahaha more wonderful feedback for Lizbet!:love She's such a sweetheart, a really wonderful person.

9. I bought a Kurumi from Lizbet and she was amazing to deal with. She was very polite, offered tons of information and photos and shipped Kurumi really fast. She also packed her very carefully.

10. I bought a Kakiva from Lizbeth. A great deal!
      She was listening to me and sent me extra-pics, has always answered quickly and very nicely at my questions . She shipped the doll very uickly and well packaged , it is a pleasure to deal with her, I really recommend her.
      Thanks Lizbet! :D

11. I purchased one of Lizbet's Benetias. Benetia was very, very well packed, one of the best I've seen. She was extremely nice the entire transaction, and I would definitely work with her again in the future.

Thank you!

12. The Unoa Mocha I bought from her got here in TWO DAYS! She just got here so she and I are going shopping because she got here before her clothes did! ^^; She was nicely secured and got here in perfect shape. Her price was VERY reasonable and she was good about staying in touch and any flaws with what shes selling. Thank you so much! I am in love with my little Cerise!

13. I bought a Unoa Sist from Lizbet, and she provides so much happy memories for my first Unoa ^^. She is so fun to talk to and helpful that it was unbearable waiting for the doll. Communication was great and the doll came packaged very well and safe. Thank you so much! <3
      Super recommended!

14. I bought two little Bambicrony dolls from Lizbet and she was a dream to deal with. She kept me informed about everything. We spoke via DOA and PM'd each other. Once she received my check, she immediately sent me my two beauties, packed well and adorable. Thanks Lizbet! I would do business with her again in a heartbeat!

15. I bought a dt Soph from Lizbet ^^ wonderful communication, doll and fast shipping, thank you!!

16. I purchased a gorgeous Unoa from Lizbet, she is a wonderful person to buy from! Super nice, great communication. Shipped fast and the best wrapping I've ever seen!! The doll is absolutely beautiful!!! I love her!!

I am keeping her name Samantha, she says to say hi! I will send pics asap. Thanks again!!!

17. Lizbet is a wonderful seller: items exactly as pictured/described, terrific communication, excellent wrapping and speedy shipping!

18. Just purchased a wonderful pair of Soom bj hands from lizbet, and am VERY pleased with the transaction. :dance She's a joy to do business with, very pleasant, with great communication, excellent packing and fast, safe shipping ~ I highly recommend! :cake:

19. She sold me her gorgeous Dayanara Narae doll! I am so pleased with my transaction. She helped me every step of the way, even when the post office made mistakes. She took the time while I was at work to call and find out where my package was. Doll is absolutely gorgeous and exactly as she described, I could not ask for a better transaction! I highly highly recommend her! :)

20. Here I am again, leaving more feedback for Elizabeth! :) This time, I bought her absolutely GORGEOUS Peaks Woods Suntan Goldie. I still don't know how she could have parted with this gorgeous doll! Doll arrived in pristine condition and even better than described! She went out of her way to buy new materials to ship her in, to make sure she arrived safely! Don't hesitate at all to do a transaction with this lovely lady, as everything turned out perfect! Thanks Liz!~ :)