1. Become a DoA Archivist!
    Volunteers Needed!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. The Mod team regrets to inform the community that Mirodoll is now banned from Den of Angels. Please view the following thread:
    Mirodoll Banned from DoA
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for Lizzerd

Jan 10, 2010

1. If you've bought, sold or traded anything from/to/with me, please post feedback here.. =)

2. Lizzerd bought a minimee head from me, and I'd like to thank her for a very pleasant transaction :) Her communication was always fast and very friendly, she paid promptly and let me know as soon as he arrived with her. I'd recommend her as a buyer - thanks for giving my boy a great new home!

3. i did a great wig commission for Lizzerd
      communication is great as well as payment being on time
      thank u again
      highly recommended!!!!

4. I'd highly recommend Lizzard as a seller. She was very friendly and attentive.
      I bought a minimee head from her. There was a problem with delivery (it was my fault). And Lizzerd advised me what to do.
      Thank you so much, dear Lizzerd :)

5. Lizzerd bought a pair of fur boots from me.
      Clear communication, fast payment and overall a good transaction!
      A great buyer^^

6. Bought a lovely pair of acrylic eyes from her. Very friendly and honest seller - worried about overcharging on shipping and offered to refund the difference!

Would trade with her again with no problems at all.

Thank you for a lovely set of peepers :D

7. Lizzerd purchased a sleeping Puki Pipi face plate from me and she was excellent to work with! Friendly communication and prompt payment! I highly recommend working with her! Thank you!