1. Become a DoA Archivist!
    Volunteers Needed!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. The Mod team regrets to inform the community that Mirodoll is now banned from Den of Angels. Please view the following thread:
    Mirodoll Banned from DoA
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for LKJ!

Jun 25, 2007

1. This be the place where you leave feedback for one LKJ!

I mostly purchase but I thought it would be a good idea to have a feedback thread up anyway~

2. I recently sold some charms to LKJ and she was lovely throughout. Prompt payment, good communication and is really friendly...

Thanks~! ^-^ I do hope you like the charms~!

3. I had a wonderful transaction with LKJ. :) Great communication and very promt payment.

4. she bought some eyes from me, no problems, recommended, lovely person, thanks :)
      cathy
      x

5. got a doll from her, wonderful to deal with :D

6. LKJ bought a shirt from my shop and she was a pleasure to deal with! She paid on time and let me know when she received her item. Thanks!

7. LKJ was great with communication as well as super-fast in paying. A pleasure to deal with.

8. I bought a wig from LKJ. She was very friendly, and shipped super-quickly! Very enjoyable to do business with!

9. I recently brought a wig from LKJ. She was super nice and had great communication though the whole process! Shipping was super fast! A+ seller! :D

10. I had a great transaction with LKJ. I bought a lovely red wig and she was very patient with me while I decided if I could afford it :sweat. She shipped it promptly and was a pleasure to communicate with.

Yipee for a fellow Firefly fan!

11. I bought some eyes from LKJ. She was very friendly and kept up good communication. :)

12. I bought a wig from LKJ and she was great at keeping contact, and despite a small misunderstanding she did a great job at sorting out things without any trouble at all. Very recommended ^^

13. I purchased a blonde wig off LKJ and I asked if she could send it express and she did and its here today, woo! Thanks so much I'd recommended her as a seller because shes quick with responding and friendly and easy to deal with. Thanks again.

14. I sold a shirt to LKJ, payment was prompt and speedy and I got a message when it arrived. Great buyer ^.^

15. LKJ purchased a couple of MSD items from me. She was very communicative and prompt with payment, would love to sell to her again. Thanks for a great transaction~

16. I sold some clothings to LKJ and she was wonderful to deal with. Communication got an A+ and she paid quickly. She even let me know when the items arrived a few days after I shipped it out. Thank you for the smooth transaction =)

17. I sold some MSD clothes to LKJ. She was patient and pleasant to work with. I'd gladly do business with her again. ^^

18. LKJ bought several clothing items from me. Paid promptly and was very kind in letting me know the items had arrived. Wonderful buyer!

19. LKJ purchased a shirt from me and was a wonderful buyer! The payment was sent promptly and there was excellent communication, thank you so much for such a great transaction! ^^

20. LJK bought a MSD bumble bee outfit from me, she was very sweetheart with in the transaction and paid quickly, I totally recommend her and would love to have another transaction with her again. Thanks! :chocoberry