1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for llilly

Sep 11, 2007

1. Starting up a feedback thread for llilly. I appreciate you taking time to leave feedback. thanks!
      :0)

2. I bought an Orientdoll So Dong from llilly and everything went great! She was very friendly, kept in contact, and shipped promptly and carefully. Ideal transaction!

3. llilly has bought outfits from me on two different occations, and she's a sweetheart to deal with, quick payments and very nice communication.
      A very friendly and kind person to deal with, she's welcome back any time, and I would recommend dealing with her to everyone :aheartbea

4. llilly was so sweet, and when she saw my WTT thread in the TINY doll section, wanting to trade my Bambicrony Elf Shy boy for a Blue Fairy Tommy, she PM'd me right away! It only took me half a second to decide that YES, I'd love to do a trade! X3 So we sent our dolls out the very next day (after my very enthusiastic "OMG YES PLEASE GIVE ME TOMMY YOU CAN HAVE MY SOUL!!!"), and the postmen delivered our boys on the same day!

Only, her postman was evil, and decided to deliver when she wasn't there, so she had to wait until today to get him. But now little Shy is safe in her hands, Tommy is a dream and all settled into my household, and I couldn't be happier.

Thank you so much for an amazing trade, Leah!! You are such a sweetheart! I wish I lived a little closer so we could meet up and play with dolls all day.

[​IMG]

5. llilly bought a zuzu delf fishercat from me, great buyer! Fast payment, great communication, highly recommend! Hope you enjoy the kittycat! :)

6. What an Awesome Lady!! I bought her Souldoll Sweeney, quick as lightening shipping and emails. Every email was a delight to read, you can tell she really loves her collection and I'm honored to adopt one of them. Thank you Leah for a super pleasurable sale. My highest Recommends to all!!!

:aheartbea :abow: :aheartbea

7. I just bought a Narae head from llilly and I am more than pleased. She came lightning fast and is as beautiful as any I have seen. Thanks so much again Leah :)

8. I bought my bambcrony from llilly and I am thrilled. The doll is beautiful and perfect. llilly is great to deal with, very friendly helpful and shipped my doll promptly. I would highly recommend her and would love to deal with again. Thankyou Leah.

9. llilly bought two sweaters/sets from me (again *lol*), prompt payment and great communications, as always :aheartbea
      Leah is a very sweet person to deal with, a true gem :)
      Thank you sweetie !!

10. Just got in a WS Domuya Po, from Llilly. She was great to buy from, let me pay her off on a layaway. The little Po arrived super fast, an perfectly packed. Thanks again!

11. I bought a bobobie sprite from llilly, paid for her last thursday and received her today! The doll was named Ana-Li, the Li part in honor of llilly for being an amazing person. She answered all my questions and sent out the doll quickly. Definitely someone to buy from again!

12. I bought a darling little Bobobie boy from Leah, and she was a delight to work with. She gets a big A++++++++++++++++++++++ from me!

13. I just sold a BB Ani to llilly and the transaction couldn't have gone more beautifully. Payment came at the speed of light an llilly was so delightful to deal with that I'm very pleased to have sent this little girl her way. I know she's going to be an awesome mommy to the wee thing!

I can't recommend llilly highly enough.

14. llilly and I did a dolly trade, 2:2, and it was the best experience!
      As always a wonderful person to deal with, and everything was as good, or better, than described. I'm so happy!
      I'm so delighted with the new girls, and I think they're very happy here too *lol*

Thank you again sweetie, we both draw the longest straw here, me thinks :fangirl:

15. Leah did several face ups for me and she is AMAZING!
      Every one is not only fabulous but exactly what I was hoping for. Thanks so much!!!!

16. INCREDIBLE !!!!!! FACEUP !!!!! On my Souldoll Wintery. Leah listened to my every wish for this face, yet added just the right touches needed. She is such a pleasure to work with is an understatement. Thank you very much, Leah.

17. Leah just completed an AMAZING faceup for my IH Tatiana. Every part of the process was smooth, and she's a pleasure to work with. Thank you so much, Leah!!

18. Leah did two beautiful face-ups on my mini-Riz and mini-Tara! She was a total pleasure to deal with from start to finish - highly recommended!

19. I bought a light tan LadySaiyuki Hanyuu from llilly! It was a very pleasant transaction and I would recommend her highly to anyone! :D :D She was helpful and friendly, and is just a really nice person all-around. :D :pcupcake :daisy

20. llilly did a face-up for my LadySaiyuki Lilly! :D She did a fantastic job and really brought her to life for me! I couldn't be more pleased! Thank you, llilly!! :D :pcupcake:pcupcake:fangirl::aheartbea