1. Become a DoA Archivist!
    Volunteers Needed!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. The Mod team regrets to inform the community that Mirodoll is now banned from Den of Angels. Please view the following thread:
    Mirodoll Banned from DoA
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for Loagaeth

May 7, 2008

1. Please leave comments for buying or selling transactions! Thank you!

2. Loagaeth bought some items from me~>_< she is soo friendly and soo easy to deal with
      great buyyer~~>_<
      HIGHLY COMMENDED~~

3. Loagaeth participated in a Leeke group order I organized. Prompt payments, good communication, and lots of patience. XD Definitely a pleasure to work with.

Thank you!

4. Loagaeth participated in my Migidoll group order and she was wonderful to deal with. She paid promptly and kept good communication.:)

5. Loagaeth sold me a head. She's the first person I've bought from on the board and she made it quite easy. Excellent communication through the whole transaction. I was able to pay easily. She shipped it on Thursday and it arrived today, Saturday. Excellent seller!

6. Fastest wiggy transit time ever!
      Thanks so much!
      :)
      Michelle

7. Loagaeth bought doll eyes from me. She paid quickly and let me know when items arrived.
      A real pleasure to do business with.

8. Sold Loagaeth a Volks YoSD Tanpopo, for her friend-
      Excellent communication, and super fast payment!
      Very friendly transaction, I would love to deal with her again :)
      Thanks so much!
      -Melissa

9. Loagaeth bought a doll from me.

Loagaeth really is a great pleasure to deal with.
      Excellent communication, prompt payment. Everything was perfect.
      Thank you very much for this great transaction :fangirl:

I highly recommend Loagaeth :aheartbea

10. I purchased a beautiful wig fromLoagaeth, quickest transaction I've been in yet as a buyer here. Communication was quick and she even shipped it out the same day as payment! Thanks again for the lovely item! <3

11. I bought the Robe A La Francaise set White Version baby dress from Loagaeth. She was nice and easy to talk to about this item.

She had shipped the item as soon as I paid, everything went smoothly.

I highly recommend her in future transactions.

Thank you for the dress ^^

12. I purchased a YoSd Tenshi Shizuku; she was a bit loosely packed inside her white box, but came in a bigger box that was well packaged so it was okay ^^ She also threw in two wigs; so that was pretty great! I would buy from her again, thanks so much! ^^

-PakouChan

13. Fast PM replies and prompt payment. Definitely a recommended buyer! ^__^v

14. I bought a wig from Loagaeth and I am very happy with the transaction. The wig was wonderful, it was shipped quickly and Loagaeth was very kind agreeing to my special requests about payment and shipping! :)

15. Loagaeth bought doll eyes from me. She paid quickly and informed me when the package arrived. Always a pleasure to do business with.

16. Loagaeth was in my EP GO.
      she's nice and everything went smooth like silk, it's my pleasure to have her in my GO :D

17. I sold a Dollheart Ruby Maid set to Loagaeth, she held great communication and paid extremely promptly, thank you so much for a smooth and wonderfully hassle-free transaction! :aheartbea

18. I bought some clothes from Loagaeth. Communication was wonderful and quick. The clothes were sent out super fast. I think they are totally amazing. I would recommend buying from Loagaeth. If I get the chance I would totally buy from her/him again!

19. Purchased and Cheerydoll Dragon Hoodie from Loagaeth and it was shipped out quickly and packaged well. The communication was great as well. Thanks!!

20. I sold a DH dress set to Loagaeth, we have good communications and she made fast payment, I am happy to do business with her. Thank you!