1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for Locutus~

Jun 19, 2007

1. I purchased an April Story Senior Body from Locutus. It was shipped promptly, packaged well and arrived very quickly to me, thanks so much for an easy transaction :)

2. Locutus bought a Lati Joy head from me, and everything went perfectly. Great communication, very friendly, and fast payment. Thank you, I would definitely do business again! :)

3. I bought an L-Bi Unoa boy from Locutus, and the transaction went absolutely fantastically. Great communication, and super wonderful to work with. My doll arrived in fantastic condition, absolutely as described (maybe even better, he's perfect!) and everything was packaged so carefully and neatly. Locutus kept an eye on the tracking as well as I, and was very helpful with figuring out what USPS messages mean (they're Greek to me!)

I would be very happy to deal with Locutus again, in the future.

4. Locutus sold me a Migidoll Jina head and was willing to ship through a proxy when I requested!
      Head received in one piece, well-packed and exactly as described and shown via photos.
      Thank you once again for the hassle free transaction and I would do business with them again! <3

5. I purchased an old Soom Super Gem male body from @Locutus . He responded quickly, and was very friendly and helpful throughout the whole transaction. Body arrived just as described, and was packed extremely well. So happy that my guy has a body now. :)
      Overall great transaction, would definitely buy from again, and I absolutely recommend! ^_^

6. I purchased a PKF Bonnie from Locutus last week, and the transaction could not have gone more smoothly! They are a dream to deal with, super nice! A+++! I would happily do business with them anytime! Thank you so much, you are an angel! Happy Holidays! :)

7. I purchased a Pukifee Ante from Locutus, and couldn't be happier.
      The transaction was smooth, shipping was prompt, she was packed securely, and her condition upon arrival was just as described in the listing and then in further detail through PM.
      I'd be more than happy to do business with them again!

8. I purchased a beautiful pair of Mako Eyes from Locutus & they arrived so fast!

Thank you so much Locutus for making this so easy & I LOVE the shirt you included. How nice! ♥

I would gladly buy from him in the future!

9. Locutus purchased a Feeple60 Moe body from me. He was very kind and kept great communication. He is a great buyer and I would do business with again.

10. I sold Locutus a Fairyland Cygne head. Communication was A+ and he was very polite. He was also very patient with me for the sale and let me know when it arrived. I'd have no problems in selling items to him again

11. I bought a pair of Mako eyes from Locutus. His communication is wonderful and prompt and he shipped them exactly when he said he would! They were packaging securely and arrived very quickly. I would happily purchase from him again.

12. I purchased a Fairyland Cygne from Locutus. The transaction was awesome. Prompt shipping, great communication. The doll was packaged securely. Great seller. Thanks!

13. Locutus purchased a Minifee Niella head and a pair of overalls from me. Payment was sent quickly and communication was great. Recommended as a buyer! :)

14. Bought a miro doll body from her, she was through with explaining the quirks with the body and was nice enough to include clothes! She packed it very nicely and shipped quickly, would do business with again ^^

15. Locutus purchased a wig from me and it was perfect transaction. Thank you!

16. I bought a Minifee from Locutus and could not be happier! They were very pleasant in all conversation and shipped the doll quickly. The doll was packaged extremely well and Locutus included adorable extras:)

I would definitely work with Locutus again in the future :) Thank you!

17. :pcupcake<3:daisy Positive feedback <3:daisy:bcupcake

I purchased a FL head from Locutus and the transaction was perfect , Locutus had great communication, shipped very quickly and packaged the head up very carefully and it was exactly as described:thumbup.

Thank you so much Locutus :hug:.

18. :truffle:whitetruffle:chocoheart :goldstar More Positive feedback :goldstar :truffle:whitetruffle:chocoheart

Locutus purchased a Ringdoll body from me and was wonderful to work with and sell to, They paid promptly and let me know when the body arrived and had excellent communication :) .
      I highly recommend Locutus as a buyer and seller <3!

Thank you so much Locutus :hug:!

19. Locutus bought Ringdol head. Polite and friendly buyer!

20. I reached out to Locutus about a Wanted thread they had started for a modification on their Feeple60 bust piece.

Locutus was clear with the desired result, and kept in touch throughout the process - when I had asked questions about whether or not I should keep modifying it, I always got a reply quickly.
      And Locutus paid the invoice promptly, and let me know when the part safely arrived home.

All in all it was a great transaction on my end, and I would happily work with Locutus again. :)

Thank you so much for commissioning me!