Feedback for Loki1128

Sep 4, 2008

1. Well, it's official. I've bought things here and someday I might sell things...so here's where you can compliment or complain, lol. :):sweat

2. loki1128 bought a MNF Seorin//BBB hybrid boy from me. She paid promptly and was really sweet with communication. Great buyer and would definitely do business with her again if the opportunity arose.

3. awwww Thank you! :D

4. I sold some eyes to Loki1128 and I was paid quickly and she was very understanding and patient with me when I had a shipping delay due to car problems. A+++++ Buyer!!!!!

5. I sold a MNF head to loki1128 and everything went very well. :)

6. Loki1128 bought a Serendipity Shall from me. She's extremely polite and enthusiastic through her PM's, she paid very promptly, and let me know the moment Shall arrived. I couldn't ask for a better transaction. ^__^

7. Loki1128 and I did a trade/sell. We traded one of my dollies for one of hers then she also bought on of mine and things were excellent. Communication was beyond amazing and even though the date had to be pushed back because of real life problems it made no difference in how the transaction went. She was great to talk to, excellent to do business with and everything was shipped and sent on the agreed dated and it all arrived safely and with no fuss. I would do business with her again in the future in a heart beat. I would honestly have to say this is the best transaction I've had on DOA.

8. I purchased a MNF carl head from loki1128. She was great at communicating with me. the shipping was a little delayed but she kept in contact the whole time. all in all a good seller, and I would be willing to buy from her again. ^_^

9. I purchased a RS An and a AOD Rao...they arrived safe and very quickly, she even wrapped it in christmas paper which was rather nice:) Communication was fantastic I would definitely buy from her again.