1. Become a DoA Archivist!
    Volunteers Needed!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. The Mod team regrets to inform the community that Mirodoll is now banned from Den of Angels. Please view the following thread:
    Mirodoll Banned from DoA
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for Lokifer

Aug 23, 2010

1. I think I should have feedback thread

leave feedback for Lokifer here:)

#1 Lokifer, Aug 23, 2010
      Last edited: Jun 11, 2018
    2. Lokifer brought a SDF Abadon from me. She was prompt with payment. Amazing communications and wonderful transaction! I highly recommend her. Thanks!!!

3. Lokifer bought my SSDF body. She was excellent. The transaction was on layaway and she paid off as soon as she possibly can.
      I had a very good transaction with her. I definitely recommend her :)

4. Lokifer brought my SD13 girl clothe. She was very sweet in communication and fast payment!! Thanks again!;)

5. Lokifer purchased an Immortality of Soul Asyd head from me and it was a great transaction. Communication was great, payment was prompt, and Lokifer let me know as soon as the head arrived. I would definitely do business with Lokifer again!

6. Lokifer purchased a SD Original Lolita Skirt from me. She paid promptly and pmed me when she received it!

I was so happy when she told me she loved it, it makes me all warm inside and I hope we can do business again soon :)

7. I bought an SD Kimono from Lokifer. Wonderful transaction with great communication. Simply a lovely seller.

8. Lokifer bought a luts outfit from me. It's a great transaction - the payment was sent in time manner, communication was flawless. I would love to do business with her again!

9. Lokifer is a perfect buyer, very nice person to deal with, instant payment, good communication, very positive MP expirience! I will deffinately reccomend her as a buyer!

10. Lokifer purchased a DOD Kalix outfit from me. Payments were made in a timely manner an communication was very friendly, thank you!

11. Bought a lovely dress from Lokifer and could not have asked for a smoother transaction. Communication was prompt and she sent out the item fast and arrive here nicely packed and even included some pretty interesting extras ;) definitely a great seller. Thanks again!

12. I sold one kimono set to Lokifer.Everything was well,very very friendly and kindly.and the transaction was fast and easy! Highly recommended! Excellent buyer,Thanks very much!^0^

13. I bought her Dollheart MSD Cherry Lucy Dress and i'm SO glad i got it from her, it's SO beautifull wonderfull gorgeous... She was SO lovely in the whole transaction *-*

14. Lokifer bought my Soom Obsidius Human Head & everything went flawlessly perfect! Fast payment on all layaway invoices, wonderful communication...who could ask for a better buyer? Thanks for a great transaction :)

15. I bought a SD13 suit from Lokifer and had a perfect transaction. Quick with replying to my pm's and shipping. Wonderful seller. Thank you!!

16. Lokifer bought a SOOM IO Scarface head from me.
      She is really an excellent and very friendly buyer!
      And she made her payment and reply to PMs timely.
      I would definitely highly recommend her~

Thanks so much for making the transaction so smooth and awesome!~ ^-^b

17. I purchased a Sailor Uniform from Lokifer. She had originally forgotten a tiny piece but quickly sent it out upon realising. Everything is in perfect condition and well packaged. I would absolutely love to purchase from her again! <3

18. Lokifer bought SD17 coat and SD warm set from me.Everything was well,very very friendly and kindly.and the transaction was fast and easy! Highly recommended! Excellent buyer,Thanks very much.^___^

19. Lokifer &#8203;&#8203;bought an Alice's Collections outfit set from me. Wonderful buyer with prompt responses and payment. A pleasure to trade with! Thank you and hope your boy likes the set! :kitty2

20. I bought a Volks DD Outfit from Lokifer. Wonderful transaction with great communication. Simply a lovely seller.