1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for Lokilady

Aug 16, 2009

1. Hi, please feel free to leave feedback here when you have participated in a DOA transaction with me - I appreciate it.

2. Lokilady was a participant in my seventh Fairyland group order and everything was absolutely wonderful throughout our transaction. Quick payments and great communication, she's a joy to deal with and I look forward to working with her again~

:bcake Thank you for participating in one of my group orders! :bcake

3. Lokilady also participated in my late June Nine9 Style group order run and just as before, was a pleasure to deal with. Based on these two transactions, I can already tell that I'll be back to leave more positive feedback for her very soon~~

:bcake Thankies!! :bcake

4. Lokilady bought eyes from me. She paid quickly and let me know when package arrived.
      A pleasure to do business with.

5. Another great transaction with Lokilady as the buyer. Always a pleasure to do business with.

6. Lokilady also participated in my eighth Fairyland group order, as a participant in several splits and just as before, she was an absolute pleasure to deal with.

:bcake:pcake Thankies! :pcake:bcake

7. Lokilady also participated in my second Canvas Shoes group order and everything went just as wonderfully as it did in all of our previous transactions~

:bcake:pcake Thank you for always being so lovely to work with! :pcake:bcake

8. Lokilady bought two Dollstown outfits from me and was an absolutely wonderful buyer! Due to a shipping error on my part, one of the wrong outfits got sent to her. Lokilady promptly returned it, insured the shipping, and was so very kind and understanding about the error. I am so grateful to her for her kindness and patience--what a wonderful, kind, honest and honourable buyer (and lady!) she is.

9. lokilady bout a wig from me she was awesome to work with THANKS :)

10. Another great transaction with Lokilady as the buyer. Always a pleasure to do business with.

11. I purchased a Pukifee Bonnie and a Pukifee Zoe from Lokilady. (A huge thank you for the extra cool stuff as well!!!) Everything was packaged securely and sent very quickly. Excellent communication and I totally recommend this seller. A++

12. I purchased a Littlefee from Lokilady. Communication was great, and she was very prompt in all aspects of the transaction. She's a very, very kind lady and I would recommend her 100%!

13. I purchased a LittleFee Shiwoo from Karen. He arrived in great condition and nicely packaged. Karen is always quick to respond and she is a nice lady as well as a very responsible seller. Thanks again!

14. I purchased a Dollshe Rosa from Karen. She was packed carefully, shipped quickly, and arrived in perfect condition with lots of wonderful extras. Thank you so much!

15. Hi bought an Elfdoll Twiggy from Karen . Great communication friendly ! Packed very well and shipped super fast ! Love the doll thank you !!!