1. Become a DoA Archivist!
    Volunteers Needed!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. The Mod team regrets to inform the community that Mirodoll is now banned from Den of Angels. Please view the following thread:
    Mirodoll Banned from DoA
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for Lokilady

Aug 16, 2009

1. Hi, please feel free to leave feedback here when you have participated in a DOA transaction with me - I appreciate it.

2. Lokilady was a participant in my seventh Fairyland group order and everything was absolutely wonderful throughout our transaction. Quick payments and great communication, she's a joy to deal with and I look forward to working with her again~

:bcake Thank you for participating in one of my group orders! :bcake

3. Lokilady also participated in my late June Nine9 Style group order run and just as before, was a pleasure to deal with. Based on these two transactions, I can already tell that I'll be back to leave more positive feedback for her very soon~~

:bcake Thankies!! :bcake

4. Lokilady bought eyes from me. She paid quickly and let me know when package arrived.
      A pleasure to do business with.

5. Another great transaction with Lokilady as the buyer. Always a pleasure to do business with.

6. Lokilady also participated in my eighth Fairyland group order, as a participant in several splits and just as before, she was an absolute pleasure to deal with.

:bcake:pcake Thankies! :pcake:bcake

7. Lokilady also participated in my second Canvas Shoes group order and everything went just as wonderfully as it did in all of our previous transactions~

:bcake:pcake Thank you for always being so lovely to work with! :pcake:bcake

8. Lokilady bought two Dollstown outfits from me and was an absolutely wonderful buyer! Due to a shipping error on my part, one of the wrong outfits got sent to her. Lokilady promptly returned it, insured the shipping, and was so very kind and understanding about the error. I am so grateful to her for her kindness and patience--what a wonderful, kind, honest and honourable buyer (and lady!) she is.

9. lokilady bout a wig from me she was awesome to work with THANKS :)

10. Another great transaction with Lokilady as the buyer. Always a pleasure to do business with.

11. I purchased a Pukifee Bonnie and a Pukifee Zoe from Lokilady. (A huge thank you for the extra cool stuff as well!!!) Everything was packaged securely and sent very quickly. Excellent communication and I totally recommend this seller. A++

12. I purchased a Littlefee from Lokilady. Communication was great, and she was very prompt in all aspects of the transaction. She's a very, very kind lady and I would recommend her 100%!

13. I purchased a LittleFee Shiwoo from Karen. He arrived in great condition and nicely packaged. Karen is always quick to respond and she is a nice lady as well as a very responsible seller. Thanks again!