1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for Loki's Mom

Oct 13, 2006

1. A great participant in the Kira/Jen Gelfling go,
      Thanks,
      Robin

2. Wendy bought from me my Minimee Kira head, hands, and feet. She paid quickly and was very friendly to deal with. Thank you!

3. Another lovely transaction with this wonderful buyer! Thanks again!

4. Loki's Mom participated on my Tata's Paradise GO. Everything went extremely smoothly, I couldn't ask for a better participant! Thanks so much~!

5. Excellent member and buyer, very quick payment and super communication. Thank you, AnnMarie

6. Loki's Mom joined my minimee group order. Wonderful communication and excellent payment timing. Excellent DoA member. Would not hesitate to do business with again.

:goldstar

7. Bought a fairyland faceplate from me. She is great! Definitely recommended!

8. Loki's Mom was a part of my Camellia Dynasty Group order. It was a truly wonderful experience on all levels. Thanks so much~

9. loki's mom purchased a pongpong hat from me. everything went excellantly.

10. loki's mom bought a puki faceplate from me. Paid promptly and let me know when it arrived. Great transaction ^_^

11. I recently sold Loki's Mom an LF Faceplate. The transaction was very smooth, speedy payment, and she was very patient and understanding with the slow boat post office. Highly recommended as a nice person with whom to do business! Best of luck!

12. Sorry it took so long to leave this, please forgive me!
      <3

Loki's Mom participated in my Luts GO awhile back, things couldn't have gone better. :) Polite, friendly, and quick to respond, I wouldn't hesitate to let her join in the future<3

Thanks for participating! :D

13. Loki's Mom bought some LTF items from our last update. Wonderful repeat buyer and we love dealing with her. Thanks again!

14. Another perfect transaction with Loki's Mom. We wish all of our dealings here on DoA were this easy. Thanks again.

15. Loki's Mom bought a Puki singing Piki from me and we had a really smooth transaction with great communication! I can fully recommend her as a wonderful buyer. Thanks, dear!

16. Loki's Mom has bought several Closet Monster Hats from me and each time she was always swift and friendly in her responses, and paid quickly! Then, after posting, she let me know as soon as it arrived, complete with absolutely adorable photos! It was a pleasure as always and I would definitely work with her again. :D

Thank you!

17. Loki's Mom joined my FairyLand GO n__n Her communication and payments were fast, she alerted me once her package arrived, and was overall a very patient and helpful participant. Our transaction was pleasant and I'd love to work with her again! ^__^

Thanks so much!! <3

18. Loki's mom bought a doll from me and everything regarding the transaction was great. Many thanks:)

19. Loki bought a littlefee fox faceplate from me. Paid quickly and was very patient with me~ Would definitely recommend as a buyer. :3

20. I sold Loki's Mom a DollFactory Bebe. She was such a dear to deal with and I would be happy to do business with her again. I highly recommend her! Thanks!