1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for LolaWants...

Jan 13, 2010

1. :~{Please post Feedback for any transactions here!}~:

:pcupcake:~{LolaWants...}~::pcupcake

2. i had a really great commission with lolawants...
      she was more then great with getting back to me about what she wanted as well as giving me some great pictures of the wig on her doll.
      thank u

3. Made her little Penny a Dharma outfit. She was so patient with me...
      Thanks so much and enjoy!

4. Sold her a hat. excellent communication, very quick, almost instant replies. promt payment, super sweet to deal with. thankyou so much ^^

5. Gifted a head to LolaWants..simply because when she contacted me about potentially buying it she was so darn awesome that when I was no longer in need of the finances for it I totally just wanted to send it to her. ^_^

Super sweetie who kept in contact with me and let me know when he got home safe..I would happy buy or sell to her if the need came up!

6. Great customer. Paid quickly....would totally sell to again!

7. I bought some dresses from Lola... everything was packaged so nicely and it arrived quickly. Thanks so much!

8. Bought a msd sweater. Shipped fast and in exellent condition. Thank you!

9. LolaWants commissioned me for a faceup - she was really wonderful to work for, she had a clear picture of what she wanted but left me room to play. And communication was always speedy and fantastic! I highly recommend her, and would paint for her again any time :aheartbea

10. LolaWants... participated in my Leeke GO and she was so amazing to work with. Communication was awesome and she always paid on time. Thank you very much for joining us!

11. LolaWants... gifted me some Gaia Online hair clips she got with a doll. This girl is so sweet, and even though i didn't buy anything, she has a good heart!

12. LolaWants... commissioned me for some image T-shirts, and was super friendly, easy to communicate with, and fst payment! She even got back to me once they arrived, most people forget. Great!

13. LolaWants was a participant in the pre-order version of my fourteenth Leekeworld group order and everything went wonderfully well! :) Communication from her end was flawless and payments were made swiftly. I have no complaints and would not hesitate to do business with her again.

♥][ Thank you for your participation in one of my group orders!!
      Hopefully your experience was a pleasant one! ][♥ ​

14. I bought Lolawants...' BBB Ariel....very easy transaction. She had so much patience, even when I was giving her trouble with paypal, haha. Very, very awesome person to work with. Ariel arrived packaged well and in wonderful condition. i will cherish her. And will be looking forward to future transactions. Thank you so much!~

15. LolaWants... contacted me to trade some Pukifee items that we had listed in the marketplace. Her communication was prompt and friendly and her item was sent out very promptly and packed very well. She was a delight to deal with and I would love to do business with her again. Thanks!

16. LolaWants purchased a ange ai from me, the transaction was perfect from start to finish. Great communication and a real pleasure to deal with. I would definately do business with her again.

17. La la la la la lola! Awesome buyer. She comished a pair of steampunk goggles !She is awesome and so fun to communicate too! I lover her and highly recommend her! Wonderful Lola!

18. LolaWants bought two shirts from our last update. Quick with payment and so nice to deal with. Highly recommended buyer. Thanks so much!

19. Lolawants... sold me her Lati Green Grown-up Lea. She arrived in excellent condition and came with cute extra little goodies! Communication was impecable. I wouldn't change a thing about this transaction. Thanks so much. :)

20. I did a face-up commission for LolaWants... ^ ^ She is such a wonderful person do work with~ She responds asap! very nice about everything, and pays when she says she will : ) It has been a great experience to be able to work with her and paint her lovely dolly --thank you! <33