1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for Loli_doll

Oct 9, 2008

1. Hello, If you have done any business with me feel free to leave me feedback!

:aheartbea

2. Loli_Doll bought a doll (DOC Twing-key) with custom faceup from me. She was perfect to deal with - excellent communications and fast payment. thanks!

3. Loli_Doll bought a wig off me and everything went smoothly. Thank you very much!

4. I bought a DOT Maid outfit from Loli_doll and it arrived very quickly and in perfect condition! Thanks so much! Highly recommended!

5. Loli_doll commissioned a cloak from me and I was very happy to work with such a wonderful customer. Friendly, fast communication, quick payment and overall I highly recommend!

6. I bought a pair of DOT heel feet parts from Loli_doll. Fast communication, quick international shipping (AUS-->USA), and the parts were very well-packaged for their journey. Wonderful transaction, would definitely recommend!

7. Loli_doll bought a YOsd dress set from me~Paid quickly and was a pleasure to deal with~!^___^

8. I bought a Luts Wintery head from Loli_doll. Everything went perfectly, and he is beautiful!

9. Loli_doll bought doll shirt from me. She's a total sweetie! Excellent communication and quick payment! Thanks!!

10. Sold a skirt to loli_doll and went very smoothly. Quick and friendly communication with fast payment, highly recommend her as a buyer. Thank you very much!!

11. Loli_doll bought an MSD dress from me and everything went very smoothly. ayment was quick and communication was excellent! Would deal with again anytime!!

12. Loli_doll purchased a pair of MSD shoes from me and the transaction went very smoothly. Quick payment and excellent communication! Thanks :)

13. Last month i bought a D.O.C. Twing-key from Loli_Doll and everything went great!
      She was quick to reply to my PMs. Also, was careful and fast to ship the doll after payment.

I definitely would love to do business with you again!

Highly recommended!:)

14. I purchased a Luts 2010 event head from Steph - it arrived quickly, was well packed, and in perfect condition, exactly as described. Perfect and smooth transaction, and I would do business with her again. Thanks!

15. Bought a DOD E-an form Steph, easy transactions, smooth communication.
      All the extras she sent are wonderful! Awesome seller~ ^^

16. Steph sold me her DoD Calla, she was super easy to deal with in all aspects, layaway, payments, communication, and super quick to ship. Even threw in some random clothes so she didn't have to be naked for her first week or two here! Super Awesome Seller!!

17. I bought an outfit from her. It was exactly as described, and well packaged. Highly recommended as a seller

18. I bought a Kdf Luts cherry girl that came with shoes, wigs, a pair of eyes and 3 outfits :) My boyfriend was very happy when she arrived yesterday! She was in perfect condition and looked even more amazing in person!

19. [h=2]Loli_doll bought a yosd suit from me. Great buyer! fast and effective communication, pay in immediately! thank you very much![/h]

20. I sold a DOT E-An to Steph. She responded promptly, paid immediately for all costs and was forgiving of my needing to estimate shipping. She was extremely prompt, efficient and polite throughout the whole transaction. Fantastic! Thanks so much!