1. Please review the following thread.
    Please review DoA's Rules
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for Loliita~

Oct 24, 2009

1. Like the title say; feedback for Loliita~~
    2. Had a great transaction with Loliita, bought a lovely WS ResinSoul Mei from her, had one glitch in the shipping due to the very clumsy postal service, but I give her an A+! Thanks so much, hope to deal with you again Loliita. :D
    3. Bought a Resinsoul Jun head, everything was quick and pleasant. The head is great! It was a pleasure to have business with you, thanks!
    4. I bought a Resinsoul boy body from Loliita, and everything was perfect. Quick replies, quick shipping, really nice seller. I love the body and I would buy from you again. Thank you very much!
    5. I bought an A-Line body from Lollita. Great communication and fast shipping!
      I would definately buy from you again! :)
      Thank you!
    6. She is great in all ways, i bought her a msd body and wowow so happy with everthing!!!! Thanks so mcuh!! And god bless xoxo
    7. Loliita participated in my Grit / Syen split. She paid promptly, and was awesome to deal with. =^i^= I'd be happy to do business with her again. Thanks! :D
    8. I purchased a Resinsoul Mei head from Loliita on layaway of two payments. Everything went great and she shipped fast after the last payment was sent. She was great to deal with, even after I found a small flaw she was quick to offer a full return or partial refund.

I'd be definitely to buy from her again! :D
    9. I bought a MiniFee Rheia from Loliita, she was wonderful to deal with and was really understanding about me needing to pay in two payments.

I wouldn't hesitate in buying from her again, she's a truly lovely person - thank you!