1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

feedback for Lolitapop

Jun 2, 2007

1. I'm a little bit shopaholic, so this is my brand new bjd feedback thread, If we've had a good transaction I would really appreciate if you leave a good feedback!

Thanks so much!!

2. It's my pleasure to be the first to leave feeback for lolitapop, who bought a wig from and paid with lightning speed is a total sweetie to deal with and kindly let me know her wig finally arrived, and she is happy with her purchase. I recommend her 110% to everyone and would glady deal with her again anytime!!!
      Molto grazzie (>.<)

3. lolitapop is a great buyer, and an all-around wonderful person~! She bought a body from me, paid promptly, and has kept in touch to let me know when it arrived. She's extremely sweet, so naturally you shouldn't feel any uneasiness when dealing with her. I would definitely do business with lolitapop again. :)

4. I sold an Akubi U-noa faceplate to Lolitapop :)
      Perfect transaction, fast payment and good comunication ^^
      Thankies! ^^

5. Can't praise Lolitapop too highly,she's a real pleasure to do business with.
      Just done a good trade and communication was great,shipping was fast and the items came beautifully packaged.

Thankyou so much Sissi :)

6. I purchased a head from lolitapop - it was well-packaged, quickly delivered, and communication was excellent throughout the transaction. Thanks. :)

7. Lolitapop is beyond wonderful. If you get an opportunity to work with this lovely person then you are most fortunate.

I bought two Unoa faceplates from her. She took every possible care with our transaction, and by the time my little faces arrived from Italy I had made a new friend.

She is the best...I wish I could tell you how splendid. Thank you:aheartbea

8. I purchased a girl body from her! I love the body, today it arrived!
      Thank you very much for the great transaction.
      Greetings to Italy!
      She is sooo lovely!

9. I got a DoC girl body from Lolitapop.
      It arrived yesterday. It was very well packaged.
      It's a really lovely body.

Thanks a lot for this great transaction and the nice communication!

I highly recommend Lolitapop.

10. lolitapop bought shoes from me, she paid promptly and is very nice :] I would definitely do business with lolitapop again. :]

11. I bought a head from Lolitapop and she was just wonderful for the entire transaction. She answered my questions promptly and sent the head quickly, keeping in good communication throughout. The head arrived in perfect condition and was very well packed, also she included a very cute card! I am very impressed with Lolitapop as a seller.

Thank you so much!

12. I purchased a body from lolitapop and is it most beautiful. The communication was excellent and she was so very helpful to me. Thank you! I even love the extra surprises that were super nice of you.
      Shipping was quite safe as this body was wrapped terrific. Super nice person as well..very honest.
      This was a most positive transaction. Hope we do it again!!!!

13. I purchased a Ducan head, plus default outfit and wig from Lolitapop. There were a couple of problems but they were all worked out in the end. First issue was that it took one and a half months to receive the items. But I believe that was more due to Italy customs than through any fault of Lolitapop's. Second issue was the Ducan outfit was incomplete. But Lolitapop was kind enough to issue a partial refund for the missing items. All in all we managed to work things out and I've managed to snag the complete outfit through someone else so I'm happy. Overall I would consider this a positive transaction. Thank you.

14. I bought a Dream of Doll DoT Boy Body from the lovely Lolitapop. The delivery took a long time, I think it was because of the customs, not her fault. Communication was a bit off, she is a very lovely and understanding person. She was very patient and considerate, a very nice person indeed.

15. I bought a male suit form Lolitapop, abslutely a pleasure,almost pristine condition, fast comunication, fast shipping,she was so sweet to add even a wig and tie as freet gift, simply the best deal ever here!!!Thanks so much.

16. i bought 2 Unoa faceplate from lolitapop. she was really nice. her price was very reasonable and shipping was fast!
      thank you so much :)