1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for Lolly

Aug 9, 2006

1. I purchased a b-el sleeping face-plate from her and he was packaged carefully, and shipped out super quick, and she is wonderful to deal with! Thanks so much!!!!

2. I bought a pair of Ajumapama Shoes off Lolly and they are absolutely gorgeous. She was a pleasure to deal with :)

Many thanks

~Resin Angels~

3. I bought my Eujquiv from Lolly and she was wonderful to deal with, shipping was fast and communication great. Highly recommended. Thanks Lolly.
      :)
      Kaye

4. i sold a megu head to lolly~
      Fast payment and nice to deal with^^

thanks~~

5. Sold a pair of Zouks to Lolly. She had great communication and fast payment! I highly recommend her!

6. I sold a wig to Lolly and she responded promptly to all messages and paid immediately. Great buyer!

7. Sold a Volks SD wig to Lolly and she paid immediately after my PM to her. Super awesome! :D

8. Purchased a CH body from Lolly, it arrived quickly in flawless condition!!! Fantastic person to deal with, I highly recommend!!!

9. I purchased a pair of 20mm Totally Taupe Gumdrop eyes from Lolly, and they were shipped with lightening speed! She even sent along the original container, which kept them safe and lovely.

They look amazing in my F-22 boy and I'll be taking pictures very soon! Thank you so much, Lolly!

10. Bought Enchanted Doll eyes from Lolly. They shipped amazingly fast, I couldn't believe it. Very happy with my eyes, and would do business again with Lolly!

11. I bought a Queen of Hearts Lillica from Lolly--she came really fast, and super well packed. VERY nice lady to work with!!

Jenny

12. Lolly purchased a bunch of items from me, and she was a great! I would never hesitate to do business with her! Thanks!

13. I received a pair of Mystic eyes from Lolly, almost as fast as the speed of light and they were packaged very securely. She kept in touch with me by pm throughout the sale. I'd do business with Lolly again without any hesitation :aheartbea

14. I bought a lovely Posh dolls, dark orange braid wig from Lolly. She's great to deal with, an it came very fast an in perfect condition. Thanks! Thou I'm not sure my boy apprechiates being so pretty now XD

15. Lolly joined my wholesale shoes Group Order and was a pleasure to deal with... always paid promptly and always courteous.

THANK YOU! :)

16. Lolly is a perfect buyer!, quick payment and we had a very good correspondence.
      Thanks again!! ^_^

17. I bought my Luna bjd from Lolly & as always she is just a lovely person to transact with. The doll arrived in perfect condition. I also have commission little outfits from her from time to time & they are always made with such loving care & quality. I can not recommend her enough & I hope to continue to transact with her in the future. Hugs to you Lolly!!

18. Lolly bought a Latidoll yellow wig from me. She was wonderful to deal with! :D

19. Lolly bought a pair of BC hands from me. The whole transaction went smoothly and I would do business again=)

20. Lolly bought me 2 dolls, she paid very fast and was very nice to deal with.
      It was a really excellent international transaction!!
      Thanks for all!:)