1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for Lolly

Aug 9, 2006

1. Got my Volks school C head from Lolly and was exactly as in pics and in descriptions. Great transaction! Would do business with again!

2. Please read this feedback all the way through to be aware of exactly how my transaction with Lolly went.

My friend and I purchased an f18 girl from Lolly over a layaway. Throughout the layaway, Lolly was friendly, and very communicative, always quick to answer questions and give information. She was a pleasure to talk to and very understanding. When it was time to ship the doll, she did so promptly.

When the doll arrived, there were a couple mistakes, like shipping her in a box that was too small without giving me a warning, and sending her fully clothed and with her shoes still on, which can stain the doll. There was an unadvertised scuff on the doll's hand (just some minor scratching) that may have been shipping damage.

Based on her selling history, I honestly don't think this was a case of negligence, but lack of knowledge. I have contacted Lolly and told her of her mistakes and she has acknowledged them and displayed a willingness to improve. I do not think she will make these mistakes again in the future.

In the end of our transaction, everything turned out fine and I do not regret buying from her at all. I hope the rest of you have great transactions from this fun and friendly seller.

3. Lolly is one of the most fabulous sellers I've ever dealt with! She's super friendly and lightning fast. I wish I got to do business with Lolly every day :D.

4. Recently sold a pair of Mystic eyes to Lolly, and she was an absolute pleasure to do business with, super nice, and a perfect transaction all around ~ I highly recommend her!! :cake:

best wishes, :kitty1
      earth.spirits

5. Happy to report my purchase w/Lolly went perfectly! Quick communication, carefully wrapped and promply shipped! Would definately purchase from Lolly again! :) Thanks big bunches from Joyce W./pinktink!

6. I bought a pair of Mystic eyes from Lolly. She shipped quickly, the eyes were very well packed, and they arrived in perfect condition.

Thank you so much!

7. I bought a swd Tae head from Lolly. She was so nice and sweet ;0; this transaction went so smooth! Lolly also shipped the package out like light speed and she arrived here safely

Thank you so much for everything, Lolly ;0;!!

8. I bought a great wig from Lolly! Great service. Thank you!

9. I bought some Volks HG eyes from Lolly. Shipped very fast and well packaged :)! Thank you so much!

10. i sold a lati wig to lolly. she was lovely to deal with and paid straight away. thank you!

11. I purchased Volks SD16 Girl Pearl from Lolly.
      This transaction is smoothly, and Lolly is really a kind person. Her reply is always promptly and with politeness. The shippment is fast and without a flaw. Pearl came to my place save and sound.
      Thank and recommend Lolly for everything!

12. Lolly offered me to do a split so I could get my Lati Pury head. She was really nice, had me informed every moment, and sent the package perfectly wrapped. A pleasure to do business with. :) Highly recommended!

13. I bought a Leeke wig from Lolly. The wig arrived super fast, was packaged well and looks fantastic on my girl! I would definetly buy from Lolly again. Thanks!! <333

14. fast paiement, good communication ! she don't forget to leave a feedback ! thx ! aishi'

15. I bought some lati yellow clothes from Lolly - they were absolutely adorable, came well packaged and had great communication. Super easy transaction and i would buy from her again in a heartbeat.

16. I purchased two Lati Yellow outfits from Lolly, communication was really great and the outfits are lovely :) Thanks!!

17. I just brought some wigs from Lolly and the transaction and shipping was fast Lolly is a A+++++ seller.
      Thanks
      L:)

18. Lolly bought some Puki parts from me. She was nice and pleasant, and the transaction was very straightforward. I would gladly enter a transaction with Lolly again.:bcupcake

19. Great Buyer, fast replies, fast payment, very much appreciated, thank you!!!

20. I bought a winking Puki faceplate - communication was great and it arrived in perfect condition VERY fast and very well packaged. I would definitely do business again! Thanks so much!