1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for Lolly

Aug 9, 2006

1. Lolly participated in my Lati split. She paid promptly and was very responsive in communication, as well as understanding about Lati's long wait time. Wonderful person to deal with :)

2. Lolly purchased my Lati yellow Kuroo and was a delight to deal with, as ever. Great communication, prompt payment, and she let me know when the package arrived safely. Highly recommended and thank you :)

3. Lolly hosted a Lati split for a LRRH Haru in which I bought the doll and wig. Communication was top notch and my girl was sent to me right away. Hope to work with her again sometime.

4. Adopted a cute girl from Lolly, shipped so fast and packed so well, everything is perfect, thanks Lolly!!

5. Another faceup commission for Lolly, and as before she was an absolute gem to deal with. I'm always thrilled to work with Lolly, and hope to do so again. :) ♥

6. Lolly purchased two re-ment sets from me and everything went perfectly! She paid super fast and even let me know when the item arrived! I highly recommend her! ^_^

7. Purchased an adorable Imda Gian from Lolly and received him in about 4 days! He arrived in his box in perfect condition. Thanks so much.

8. I bought the sweetest Volks Yo-SD Yuh from Lolly, and it was a picture-perfect transaction. The communication was excellent, the doll is beautiful, she was well-packed and carefully wrapped, and arrived faster than I'd expected. I would gladly do business with her again. Thank you, Lolly!!

9. I sold a body to Lolly and she was wonderful! Very fast payment and excellent communication.

10. Lolly bought a wig from me. She paid very quickly and was a pleasure to work with.

Thank you!

11. I bought a pair of magnetic yoSD wings from Lolly. Communication was great, the wings were well-protected, shipped quickly, and arrived in perfect condition. All in all a wonderful transaction, thank you!

12. I bought a pair of Unoa feet from Lolly. Packaging was secure and perfect for international post and the feet were exactly as described - brand new and never before used.

Thank you for a great transaction!

13. I bought a pair of Volks YoSD Tenshi Wings from Lolly. It was a quick and pleasant transaction with zero problems. The wings were packed really well too. Thanks again!!

14. Lolly sold me her lovely Megu. She is beautifull. Lolly took a great care sending her wrapped in bubbled plastic, in a Volks box, with the little manual corresponding to her body, with a wig, brown eyes and several clothes. Communication was very soft. As my doll was "caught" by customs, Lolly helped me giving me information to fill the necessary paper to free my doll as soon as possible. She is a sweetheart ! Thank you so much again !

15. I bought an Irrealdolls head from Lolly in a perfect and friendly transaction, just wonderful, thank you Lolly!

16. I bought two Unoa faceplates from Lolly and highly recommend her as a seller! Good communication, fast shipping, and very well packed. :D

17. Great transaction with Lolly on a Unoa Sist. She was very lenient on terms, and she shipped very promptly and kept in contact the whole time. I definitely recommend her.

18. Super fast shipping, great to deal with, superstar all round. Thank you for so much care in sending your special girl!

19. A+++ Great Transaction with Lolly!

I sold several dolls to Lolly and the transaction was very pleasant from beginning to end. Lolly paid right away, communicated well and let me know when the doll arrived. Thank you for the business! ~Gus

20. I sold a doll to Lolly and would have no hesitation in recommending her to all. Lolly was friendly and paid quickly and took the time to let me know when the doll arrived which was much appreciated. Thank you Lolly!