1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for LondonAfterMidnight

Feb 1, 2010

1. Just what it says, please post feedback for me!

2. I sold my AOD Chen to her and she paid promptly, was very kind and sweet to do business with and was even patient with me when I couldn't ship when I had originally said I would. I would do business again in the future with her. Grade A+++++!

3. Awesome buyer:
      LondonAfterMidnight bought eyes from me, it was a smooth and pleasant transaction, she paid fast and has excellent communication.

4. Excellent transaction. Quick payment and let me know when the item arrived. Wonderful buyer!

5. Sold a pair of miniature spectacles/glasses to LondonAfterMidnight. An absolute wonder to work with. Quick payment and fast PMs. Definitely a A+ Buyer! Thumbs Upz! ^_____^v

6. London bought a pair of pants from our last update. Quick with payment and such a delight to work with. We highly recommend her as a buyer. Thanks so much!

7. I brought a SD Jacket from LondonAfterMidnight , I was so pleased with the trasnaction. I paid and it took a while to ship off the item but she paid extra postage so it would arrive a bit faster. She kept in touch with me throughout the transaction and even pmed me to make sure if the item arrived. Would definetly buy againif the occasion arises. Trustful and friendly seller!

8. LondonAfterMidnight bought a Dollmore Model Lab Coat from me. It was a smooth transaction and I'd happily work with her again! ^^

Thank you~

9. LondonAfterMidnight bought a copy of the BJD Obyrarium from me, and was a sweetheart to do business with! Paid quickly and was always nice in PMs, and was very understanding when I had a bit of a shipping delay. I wouldn't hesitate to do business with London again! :aheartbea

10. Traded MSD boy bodies with LondonAfterMidnight and I do not think of the words to describe how wonderful she was during the transaction. She kept in touch, she was very patient while I found a good day to send my body to her, the item she sent was fast and perfect and she was friendly the whole time. Couldn't have asked for a better transaction and person to deal with. I highly suggest her to anyone!! Thank you! :D

11. bought a beauiful m'n'm head from london,
      found london to be so polite friendly helpful and wonderful to buy from
      item was perfect as description and package beautifully
      thank you so much xxxx im thrilled with him

12. Sold my MNM Grell head to London and she was wonderful to deal with. She kept me updated on when she would pay me and was extemely understanding of a few shipping delays on my part due to some nasty storms and torandos in my area. I would gladly do buisness with her again and would recomend her as a buyer to all.

13. Bought a pair of boots from LondonAfterMidnight, and they arrived in two days. Very nice.

14. I bought a Shirt and some shoes from LondonAfterMidnight. Such a pleasant transaction!
      10/10
      I would buy from her again. :)

15. LondonAfterMidnight brought a Pr of SD trousers from me. Paid very promptly and was ver friendly and quick to respond to PMs. A perfect transaction. :)

16. I bought a BBB mini boy body from LondonAfterMidnight and she was so pleasant to deal with! She even offered to make me a little outfit for him free of charge. I will definitely buy from her again, she is incredibly generous.

17. LondonAfterMidnight bought a pair of pants from me and she is an excellent buyer! =D
      I really like dealing with her!
      Thank you so much and wish you a Happy New Year!! ^3^ <---kiss XD

18. Sold an undies set to LondonAfterMidnight. Great to talk to, prompt to pay and very considerate and communicative. In a word, awesome! I hope to work with you again! :)

19. I joined LondonAfterMidnight for a split on a SSDF Cane and the split was great! She was very nice and polite to deal with and even let me have the doll shipped to my address~ I would do another split with her anytime! Thank you again, I really loved working with you!

20. LondonAftermidnight purchased a yo-sd set from me. Prompt payment and excellent communication! Fantastic transaction! Thank you very much :)