1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for Lone Sheep

Oct 7, 2006

1. If you've had a transaction with me, please leave feedback in this thread. Thank you so much!

2. I've had tons of transactions with Lone Sheep in the past, and I can definately vouch for her excellent seller and buyer skills! :D

3. Lone Sheep is very pleasant to deal with and she paid for her purchase very promptly. :)

Tammy

4. Lone Sheep commissioned a dress from me and she was a most wonderful customer! Communications were excellent and informative and payment was very prompt. I'd be happy to sell to her again as she's just a fantastic buyer!

5. Did a faceup for Lone Sheep's Valerie! Wonderful communication, prompt payment and absolutely darling to deal with!!! XD Thank you so much and I hope to get to deal with you again!

6. Recently I purchased 2 wigs from lonesheep

not only is she very understanding of my weird paypal situation (they froze my account ><;;; because of suspiscion of "third party" tapping into my account ?! XD ^^??) but she is EASY to talk to and contact with
      and shipped everything promptly!! neatly packaged in individual packaging and came in perfect condition and with no damages etc!

<3 perfect transaction! thanks SO much!!!!!!!

the boys love it (except esme looked at me with fear/anger when he saw the fur cat ears XD!!)

7. I bought a wig from Lone Sheep - she is an extremely nice person and absolutly wonderful to deal with! :)

8. I sold some eyes to Lone Sheep recently; she was wonderful to deal with, and paid promptly for her purchase. I would gladly do business with her again. ^__^ <3

9. Lone Sheep participated in my Luts group order and was very prompt with paying invoices and was overall very sweet to deal with! Thanks so much again :aheartbea

10. Just completed a trade for Zoukeimura eyes with Lone Sheep and would recommend her to anyone. Shipment was prompt and her communication was great!

11. I bought a wig from Lone Sheep, the transaction went extremely well, and she was more than willing to share and expound on the info. I'd buy from her again.

12. Sold a jacket to Lone Sheep and she was excellent to deal with! Very smooth transaction and a highly recommended buyer! Thanks~!

13. I sold a pair of DIM headphones to Lone Sheep, and the transaction went smoothly! She was commutative and paid promptly. Definitely recommended!

14. I sold a Super Gem body to Lone Sheep
      I'm glad it went so well and easy, she's a darling

very reccomended to anyone :3