1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for Loptr

Jul 28, 2014

1. A+++ Lovely Transaction

I recommend Loptr to do business with. She is a lovely person that is consistent and serious about business while also being polite, kind and understanding. It was a very smooth transaction - I would do business again with her.

Thank you so much Loptr! ~Gus

2. I sold Loptr a Soom Trachy. Transaction was great. Fast payment, good communication. I would do business with Loptr again.

3. Loptr bought a Leekeworld wig from me. The whole transaction went perfectly! Communication was great and they let me know when the wig arrived and also sent along a picture of one of their dolls wearing it, which was cute!
      I would definitely do business with Loptr again, thank you so much :)

4. I sold my Ingenue Head to Loptr.
      Very nice and smooth transaction. Friendly communication, fast payment and confirmation of good receipt.
      Absolutely perfect :) I'd be glad to do business with you again, and highly recommend you, Loptr!

5. POSITIVE
      I bought a Unoa Chibi FP from Loptr and the transaction was perfect. The FP was shipped quickly and somehow defied time to get here almost instantly, and wonderfully packed. Loper is super-friendly, and included a wonderful, character-specific free gift and a drawing! I am very happy with the transaction and would be happy to do business with Loptr again. Thank you!!! <33

6. Loptr and I did such a great trade that now I am eyeing some of my less-played-with guys hopefully :D Pleasant, professional and fun all in one--AND talented! I opened the box to not only find the hooves (in perfect shape, carefully wrapped) but ART too! Would highly recommend Loptr for just about anything! Thank you so much!

7. I bought Loptr's Unoa Light Azurite. She shipped quickly and he just arrived safe in sound, wrapped very well, with lots of extras. I couldn't be happier. Also I suspect Loptr paid about half of the shipping herself... You didn't have to, you're too sweet!! <3

8. Safe and sound*, sorry, can't edit!

9. I sold my Volks Irvin to Loptr. The transaction went smoothly. Payment were very fast, and communication was great. She even informed me immediately after receiving the package.
      A perfect buyer from DOA, should highly recommended to all sellers. :)

10. Positive Feedback!

Loh-tree and I entered into a partial trade deal: my XM Lemon body for her Juri '06 head and partial payment. Lightning fast transaction, everything went smoothly AND Loptr allowed me to ramble about my characters. How sweet! Excellent, all around! I would not hesitate to enter into another trade/sale/purchase with this lovely individual! Thank you, Loh-tree! <3

11. I sold a 6-7 auburn wig to Loptr. Communication was great, payment was prompt. I couldn't ask for a better transaction. :) Thanks again!

12. Another fabulous transaction with Loptr--bought an Thranduil head and as it was shipped promptly, packed carefully and included a number of wonderful little gifts! I would do business anytime with Loptr and I would recommend them for buying, selling, or trading!
      It's been a pleasure!

13. Traded a MNF Rena head, and a set of Soom Roxen/Turb wings for their DreamHigh Studio Odile. They were a pleasure to deal with, and their part of the trade arrived promptly. The doll was packed super carefully, and some awesome little extras were included! I would highly recommend them in a trade.

14. Loptr and I traded. It went very well! Loptr offered their Batchix Clever Little B elf to me in exchange for my extra Dollshe Saint headcap style head. It was a good trade. We both shipped quickly on the same day and had our respective packages the same day. They included many extras such as eyes, clothes and the cutest teeny props I have ever seen. Clever was packaged well and all the original items came with him such as his sleeping bag, CoA, and he was very clean and neat. There was no evidence of pets at all! Everything smells so fresh and clean.

I would recommend Loptr for a trade to anyone else and would do dolly business with Loptr again in a heartbeat! :aheartbea

15. Sold a unoa Xyle faceplate to Loptr. Everything went very well. Good Transaction.

16. POSITIVE
      I did a trade with Loptr - my two Puki's (one was a brownie-puki hybrid) for Loptrs Unoa L-bi. The trade went wonderfully (as did our last transaction I apparently forgot to leave feedback for because I'm fail), the Unoa was shipped immediately and arrived quickly and in fabulous shape. Loptr is a wonderful person to do business with, and I would be happy to do it again! <3
      Thank you!!!

17. i was in a trade with Loptr, my Soom Sard head for her Volks Elf Irvin head. Communication was great, head arrived extremely quickly and in perfect condition!
      I would recommend her highly to anyone! ♥

18. Loptr bought a pair of eyes from me and everything went oh so smoothly! Very nice person to speak with, paid quickly and let me know when the eyes arrived. I recommend Loptr as a buyer to the moon and back! 10/10 person right here! :thumbup

19. + Positive feedback She bougth me Cho elf head. perfect payment and comunication, THanks you

20. Loptr purchased a Delf Harang head and it was a great transaction. Communication and payments were great and they let me know as soon as the head arrived. I would definitely recommend this fine person for any transaction! Thank you!