1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for Loptr

Jul 28, 2014

1. I bought a pair of Turb wings from Loptr! Loptr is super friendly, professional and honest. Shipped promptly! Fantastic transaction :) Thank you!

2. Sold an Amphibel to Loptr and it was easy and fun! The dolls at Loptr's place are magnificent and it's fun to be part of the adventure!(Loptr pays instantly, too :D)

3. I bought a Dollzone Scorpio from Lopter and they were very accommodating of my request and friendly the whole way through. Caught me off guard with how quickly the doll was shipped/arrived. It was a pleasure. ^^

4. @Loptr bought a Nabarro Cyril from me. she pay in time and although paypal put some problems on the transaction everything result on a happy ending for both of us. im really happy with the sale and she was very meticulous explaing everything to me to understand the problem that paypal put on the transaction. she was very responsable and i really recomend her to deal with! thank you! :3nodding::thumbup

5. Unfortunately, I have to leave neutral feedback for Loptr.

Before I begin, I want to note that: they were willing to work with me and my shipping scheduling request, which is something I appreciated given that I was away from home during the time I purchased this head. I found them to be flexible and friendly throughout our conversations. And, most importantly, they attempted to end my search for the last head on my wishlist. However, I do not believe that friendliness is a fair exchange for mild carelessness, and that is the only reason why I was compelled to write this review.

- Loptr contacted me with an offer of an elfdoll vivien head. They requested I pay between $400-$450 for a head and promised it to be, in their words, “without mods” and “perfect.” I found their price to be reasonable for a currently hard-to-find head and appreciated their offer immensely. We came to an agreement for a price of $400 shipped within the USA.

- I received the head and immediately removed the faceup. Upon removing the faceup, I was both shocked and upset to find that the head had a hole drilled through the outside of the nose and in, through to the nostril in order to accommodate a piercing, something that I’ve always thought to be completely unnecessary given how easy it is to simply glue the piercing on. Prior to faceup removal, I had suspected the doll would at least need sanding— I could tell by even a surface look at the doll that the piercing was in very deep— however, I did not think the head I purchased would have a hole. I was told the mod was done by a faceup artist.

- I contacted Loptr with my concerns, completely unsure of what to do. Between the time it took to contact them and the time it took for them to respond, I asked within a few, public communities how much of a partial refund was suitable given that I still wanted to keep the head. I was told that this head was worth no more than $200-$250— though I would have paid $150-$200 had I known of the permanent modification.

- Not wanting to be unfair to Loptr, I requested a partial refund of $150 from them, totaling the cost of the head to $250, in which they promptly paid; however, I was still told that the head was worth far less than $250. This is something, too, that I brought up— along with mentioning to Loptr that it was their responsibility as as seller to completely look over the head PRIOR to sending it out.

- I do consider this matter resolved. Loptr ultimately refunded me an additional $100, bringing the head cost to $150. But, I do also find it justifiable to leave neutral feedback given the circumstances, as I feel this is a good opportunity to inform others of Loptr’s failure to ensure that they were able to follow through with delivering a “perfect” head. I am glad that Loptr was willing to resolve this issue between the two of us amicably, but a lot of frustration and worry on either end could have been prevented had the head been carefully inspected by the seller before I purchased it. I wish them no ill will whatsoever— I do believe them to be a kind and caring person, and they have been easy to work with throughout this ordeal. I do feel, though, that it’s important for the community to know of potential issues.

Thank you, Loptr, for reaching out to me about the purchase of this head. Thank you for doing your best as a seller to make this right after the discovery of the mod. Despite the issues with the state of the head, I would do business with you again so long as things were properly inspected :).

6. I purchased a Holy Soseo hybrid from Loptr and Loptr was very communicative during a couple bumps in the road.
      They kept me updated with the progress of the doll, who was being stripped from previous suede and re-sueded, all out of kindness really, as I wasn't expecting it at all.
      As well as being updated with the progress of the doll in text, they gave me pictures as well, which was very helpful.
      I would most definitely do business with Loptr again because they are true to their word and get the job done.
      Thank you again! :)

7. I bought a pukifee Zoe faceplate from @Loptr and had a wonderful transaction! Loptr was very straightforward, friendly and communicative, the faceplate was wrapped exceedingly well, and shipped quickly~ I even received a partial refund for shipping being cheaper than their estimate. Honestly, a wonderful transaction and wouldn't hesitate to do business with or recommend business for again and to others!

8. Loptr and I entered into a trade,my Bishonenhouse Corbin for their Dollshe pure body. Communication was great and we agreed to an even swap. The doll arrived well packed and in the condition he was described. Perfect trade. Would trade or buy from Loptr any time. :thumbup

9. :goldstar:chocoheart:bcupcakePositive feedback :bcupcake:chocoheart:goldstar

Loptr purchased a wig from me and the entire transaction was perfect and they even were kind enough to share some amazing pictures of their doll wearing the wig too:love .
      I would be happy to work with them again and I highly recommend them as a buyer:thumbup .
      Thank you so much Loptr!

10. A+++ POSITIVE

I had a great transaction with Loptr and I highly recommend her to deal with. Thank you very much!

~Gus

11. I purchased an Angel of Dream SD girl body from Loptr~ answered all my questions, shipped super fast, and the body came in excellent stated condition. A++ thanks again! :clover

12. Loptr bought my 5th motif venitu head on layaway and was prompt with all payment but also a delight to talk with! they were even super patient when my kids spring break put an extra week between the final payment and shipping! this isn't our first transaction and I doubt it will be the last as we seem to have very similar tastes LOL!

13. Thank you for purchase! ^___^
      Loptr bought a Violet the Addiction head from me. Payment was transferred quickly, we had wery pleasant and friendly communication, it was nice to have a deal with such a buyer and person. My best recommendations! :3nodding:

14. POSITIVE FEEDBACK

Loptr bought a Souldoll Kyron from me on layaway. They had great communication - a delightful person to talk with - paid promptly and on time, and even paid off early. RL things got in the way so they were a bit delayed in informing me of arrival, but I know how that goes so it wasn't a big thing. X3

Overall a very positive transaction and I would recommend and gladly do business with again!

Thank you!

15. Loptr bought an Iplehouse Isis from me on Layaway and the transaction went very smoothly! It was a pleasure working with them, they were pleasant, paid all their installments properly, and let me know as soon as they were able that the doll had arrived. I would definitely sell to them again and recommend them!

16. Loptr purchased a Soom R Amber from me on a five month layaway. Their payments were not only timely, but they were in fact incredibly early! They paid off the doll ahead of schedule and was very quick and kind in their messages. I could not ask for a better transaction and buyer than with Loptr!

17. Positive
      I bought a Simply Divine Harlequin modded head from Loptr. It arrived perfectly packed, and just as described in the MP post. Great communication and transaction. I would buy or trade with Loptr any time! Thank you!!!

18. I bought a Cedarheart Lillian head from Loptr, and she's great to work with! She was very patient when I accidently sent my payment as an e-check, and even though there was a little hiccup with communication, I would 100% buy from her again! She even refunded the extra shipping cost and included some gifts! It was a wonderful experience over all.

19. Great seller! Loptr sold a Dollzone doll to me and the transaction was perfect. Great communication, very nice, and doll arrived in perfect condition. Thank you so much!

20. Loptr purchased a Dollits Oscar Head from me and it was a great and smooth transaction: fast payments, quick to respond and overall a pleasant hobbyist to sell to. Very happy to have completed a Marketplace transaction with Loptr and I give my highest recommendation to others!