1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for LordJestocost!

Apr 4, 2007

1. Leave a note if you've dealt with me and I'll do the same for you if I haven't already! :)

2. just completed a nice layaway with LordJestocost for my Boding Boding Alice, good communication and paid promptly! thanks so much, have fun with her!!!

3. LordJestocost replied to a WTB thread of mine and I bought a black fur wig from him. He was great to do business with and the wig is wonderful. :)

4. LonJestocost participated in a Dollmore group order that I organized. Payment was prompt, and great communication throughout.

Thank you for joining the order! :D

5. Item(s): MSD black wig
      Date of transaction: 26 May 2007

Comments:
      Lordjestocost purchased an MSD black wig from me. A quick transaction with smooth communication. Thank you!

6. Lordjestocost bought a head from me and was great buyer! Kept in constant communication with me and paid smoothly. Lovely doing business with you!

7. purchased a BW NaNuRi 2007 head from Lordjestocost. communication was prompt and thorough. he was a pleasure to buy from.

thank you again!

8. bought a nice wig, very good quality and quick response!

:D
      ~Giovanna

9. I purchased a MNF Shiwoo vampire head from him! He was very nice and I highly recommend him! Thanks so much!

10. LordJestocost purchased my MNF body. I can't say enough good things about Lord - I'd sell to you any time!!!!

11. Bought an SD leather fedora. Absolutely beautiful hat, so much attention to detail! I'm so happy. Communication was great! Fast shipping (even with a post office OOPS!). Great seller!

12. Bought 2 pairs of boots from Lordjestocost. Wonderful person to deal with, gets to you quickly and packs things very nice. Great condition!

13. Lordjestocost made these AWESOME pair of leather-look pants for my Senior Delf just in time for a a big convention! Fast Transaction. Lovely to deal with. Quick with PMs. thumbs up!

14. Distressed leather looking jeans. Absolutely fabulous and worth every penny!
      Craftsmanship is awesome! :dance
      Great price for the quality! Good communication. Would gladly do business with again. :)

15. Just got my Hound's pants today, and they are awesome! So tight-fitting, but easy to get on, and they look 100% like "real pants". The snake fabric is slinky and sexy, just great, especially in boots. Would definitely shop with again ^_^

16. I purchased an item from Lordjestocost on ebay. Never recieved it, and now it is relisted. WARNING with this seller! Not reliable.

17. edit: nayalin and I are working to solve the problem. :)

It is not relisted, it's a new outfit and I've sold a bunch of other ones as well. Frankly, this is the first day I've heard from you about this. I've been moving, so I'm not sure what happened, but I will replace it for you with a proof of mailing when you reply with confirmation of you address in case that was the problem. I suggest you look at the feedback from the other happy buyers, and know that I would never NOT send someone their items!

Many, many sellers re-use photos of outfits if they're exactly the same, to keep down on costs of the time spent on taking photos. Nowhere in the auctions do they say that any of them are a one of a kind unless they are.

18. Super mega fast payment and excellent communication. It was a pleasure selling the wig to Lordjestocost!

19. Bought pants from - took a while for shipping, but the issue was handled immediately. Very nicely made, lovely condition and fit.
      Thanks so much!

20. Completed a long layaway (which we agreed to) with Lordjestocost for a fullset doll, communication was not always regular and payments came in a little randomly, but he did complete his payment in full and was very understanding when I accidently left out a part of the outfit and shipped it out later.

I would say, overall a good transaction :)