1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for lorka

Jan 4, 2007

1. I just recently finished a transaction with lorka and lorka is a WONDERFUL seller!!!!!

Story:
      I bought a SD 13 body from lorka and paid. Lorka shipped him immediately and gave me a tracking number. When the wait took much longer then usual I thought the body was lost in the mail and contacted Lorka. lorka was willing to work with me when I wanted to begin a paypal claim. That’s when a company called DHL delivered him. Throughout this transaction lorka kept in contact and was always polite.

I HIGHLY recommend lorka as a seller.

2. I sold lorka a pair of MSD boots and socks. She paid promptly, and also informed me when the package arrived. :) A perfect transaction.

3. We had a great transaction with lorka. Prompt payment. Perfect in everyway!

4. I bought a beautiful custom painted Domadoll Kkotmu Elf from Lorka, and I could not be happier!

While it took quite a while for her to arrive from France, that was not Lorka's fault in any way, and she was incredibly supportive and helpful through the entire process.

My little Kkotmu was mailed out promptly (it was a combination of French post, American Customs, and DHL that drew it all out so long), and very safely packed. She was exactly as described.

I highly recommend doing business with Lorka to anyone!

5. I adopted a Link head from Lorka, and despite some shipping delays, he arrived in wonderful condition. Also, through the wait process Lorka was wonderful, always willing to check tracking for me, and constantly keeping me updated on his status as she recieved it.

Thanks so much! :)

6. Lorka bought a pair of eyes from me, she paid super fast, great person to deal with.

7. Great buyer - quick payment and pleasant to deal with.
      Thanks again, Lorka! ^^

8. I sold lorka a wig recently and it was a seamless and pleasant transaction :) Her responses and payment were very prompt. Thank you very much!

9. lorka brought a msd dress from me ,a very good buyer and lovely to deal with~thanks order!

10. I sold lorka an MSD-scale umbrella recently, and it was an excellent transaction! Great communication, prompt payment, and she dropped me a note when she received the umbrella. She even sent me a photo! ^___^ Will definitely deal with her again~

11. Item(s): Crisp Snow Halter dress (YoD001c)
      Date of transaction: 27 May 2007

Comments:
      Lorka purchased a YoSD dress from me. Her payment was very prompt and even sent me photos of her cute little girl dressed in it to let me know the dress had arrived. A lovely person to deal with. Thank you!

12. The msd items I purchased from Lorka were perfect in every way. She shipped quickly and everything went super. Thanks!

13. Lorka bought an SD10 body from me, and everything went brilliantly! She's a lovely buyer!

Thanks again Lorka!

14. lorka purchased a piece of lolita-style jewelry from me, and things couldn't have been easier. Great to work with, fast payment, highly recommended. :)

15. Lorka bought a cardigan from me. She is very friendly, and has great communication. A fabulous buyer, highly recommended :)

Thank you ^^

16. More happy feedback for lorka. Lorka purchased a pocket watch from me and everything went wonderfully smoothly. Fast payment, great communication, very friendly. Would recommend without hesitation.

17. Lorka bought 16mm eyes from me. She was very nice and paid super fast. Thanks!

18. I bought 2 MSD head from Lorka and some clothings. Lorka had great communication.
      Great transactions, quick delivery, packaged very well!
      Thank you so much for letting me bring my dream home :)

19. Lorka bought a pair of eyes from me. Communication was good, payment was quick, a seamless transaction overall. Thank you so much! :)

20. I recently sold Lorka a pair of shoes and she was very friendly, patient and understanding when they took longer than expected to arrive. I would not hesitate to do business with her again! :)