1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for lossefaire

Jul 8, 2007

1. I'm creating this since lossefaire doesn't have one :)
      She participated in a group order organised by me, we have had a very good communication, and lossefaire is really a nice person. :aheartbea

Thanks so much!

2. Lossefaire bought a pair of eyes from me, and the whole transaction went wonderfully! Friendly pms & quick payment! Thanks again. ^_^

3. Lossefaire commissioned an outfit from me. She's been really sweet and patient about the unexpected delays. Thank you very much! :)

4. loosefaire participated in my urethane eyes group preorder and she is a wonderful sweet buyer:D
      She is very lovely to deal with plus very quick in payment too~ :aheartbea:aheartbea:aheartbea
      Thank you so much for the very smooth transaction too loosefaire~:chibi

5. loosefaire bought some clothes from me ~~ she is soo lovely and sweetie~=3=
      hope you children like my work~

6. lossefaire bought a SD t-shirt from me and she was very sweet to communicate with and sent her payment quickly. I would totally do business with her again! :D

7. I can't believe I didn't leave feedback sooner *smacks my own hand*

I sold an SD13 body to loseefaire. She was amazing to chat with (I really enjoyed it) and paid when she said she would as well. Allow her to buy your dolls - she doesn't disappoint! :D :D

8. I sold doll eyes to lossefaire. She paid quickly and had great communications. A pleasure to do business with!

9. I purchased a piki winking face from lossefaire and couldn't have wished for a better transaction. Quick to respond to a PM, fast shipping, and great about letting me know that it has shipped. It was well packed and exactly as described. Definitely recommended.

10. If it is appropriate to say, I am also listed in the Good Traders thread. Thanks. :)

11. Participated in a great/quick minimee order run by Lossefaire. Kept well informed and shipped very quickly. Thanks a bunch!

12. Me too, me too. Lossefaire coordinated a Minimee group order and it was perfect. Quick ordering, soliciting opinions, great communication and qick shipping. Fantastic!

13. What they said up there. ^ A really nice experience being in her Minimee GO.

Thanks!!!

14. I was also in her minime go order :) she kept us up to date and shipped really fast! thanks for running the go! ^^ :clover

15. I sold a head to lossefaire on layaway and she was very clear about when payments would be sent and was an absolute pleasure to chat with. She maintained excellent communication throughout the layaway period and I enjoyed this very smooth transaction with her.

Thank you very much! :)

16. Loosefaire bought doll eyes from me. A pleasure to do business with once again.

17. Loosefaire was a so nice and friendly host of group order that I joined.
      I always got fast PMs. Thank you.

18. Hi all, I want to recommend Jennifer (lossefaire) to all of you, She shipped quickly with TLC and is a Delight to buy from..Love my new olive eyes and so do my girls!
      don't be shy, buy,buy and buy!
      :aheartbea Thank you Jennifer :aheartbea

19. Lossefaire is a FANTASTIC BUYER!! :3 She bought my Enchanted Doll Milky eyes and I'm so glad that she loves them!:D Excellent communication and she let me know right away when she's received them.
      Speedy & prompt payment & very reliable! I recommend her to all sellers! ^^

Thank you for a very smooth & pleasant transaction!!

20. I bought two pair of eyes from loosefaire~~
      they are soo wonderful~ oh dear~ your are really my sweetheart~~>_<~~~
      thanks soo much~~~~