1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for Lotte Rotten

Jul 4, 2007

1. Sold a SiO2 Taolu head to Lotte Rotten. the transaction went perfectly, payment was sent quickly and lotte was very pleasent to deal with!
      Definetly recommend as a buyer/seller!! :3nodding:

2. I purchased a Dollzone Carter from Lotte Rotten, everything went as smoothly as possible! Communication was great, payment went in proper time and it was shipped wonderfully fast with many lovely extras! I would recommend Lotte anytime, she is great to do business with!

3. I sold a Ninodoll IZ to her and it was the most amazing contact. She was so sweet and understanding, even when the head was injured on the way. I am so grateful that she was the buyer, she could not be any more understanding.

4. I bought a pair of doll eyes from Lotte Rotten and it was an excellent transaction- super fast shipping and great communication.
      I recommend Lotte Rotten to other buyers and sellers ! :)

5. I bought an head DZ from Lotte Rotten, it is so beautiful and perfect, I'm really happy with my purchase!
      Conversation with Lotte Rotten was nice and swift, and the head were well packed.
      Thanks a lot for this transaction! ^_

6. I purchased a Sio2 Taolu from Lotte Rotten after she responded swiftly to my WTB, and the transaction was perfect! Swift and friendly conversation, an impressively fast shipping time, and the doll was perfect. I’d happily deal with Lotte Rotten again!!
      Thank you so much!!

7. I purchased several items from @Lotte Rotten and couldn't be happier.

Communication was excellent and super kind and she even gave me a generous discount for buying multiple items but the best part is that my package arrived in only two days from Denmark to Germany and everything is in a flawless -like new- condition. I will definitly buy from her again and can highly recommend her to everyone else. Thank you <3

8. Lotte bought an AiL Alice head from me. It was a perfect sales transaction. Lotte is so lovely to deal with! Thanks so much Lotte and I hope you enjoy Alice. :) :)

9. I traded some items for make up service with Lotte and it was perfect transaction, she is the nicest person in the world and very talented make up artist!

10. I purchased a beautiful doll from Lotte. Wonderful communication, lots of pictures and fast shipping. Absolutely perfect transaction. Thank you !!!

11. Lotte bought volks sd 10 body from me. It was a pleasure to del with her, very friendly communication and lightspeed payment. Highly recommend her. Thank you so much for this transaction, I'm happy your doll found the right body <3

12. I just bought a flapper outfit from Lotte, she was lovely and so helpful throughout. The package arrived quickly and the clothes were beautifully packaged .
      Thank you again Lotte

13. Superb transaction and seller, an absolute pleasure to deal with. Lovely, friendly communication and really fast shipping following my payment. Thank you so much Lotte!

#213 dobby, Jan 30, 2019
      Last edited: Mar 27, 2019
    14. I bought a LoongSoul WanWan from Lotte Rotten, she was super friendly and efficient throughout and the doll is stunning! Thank you! Highly recommend!

15. I purchased Alice in Labyrinth Heley head from Lotte and it was really amazing deal! The communication was very fast and friendly, packaging so safe and cute. I could just highly recommend her ♥

16. Lotte purchased Musedoll jeans form me, she was a wonderful buyer and the transaction went perfectly. Thank you Lotte!

17. I bought an Another Secret head from Lotte and it was, as always, a perfect transaction. The head arrived fast and was very well packaged. I'm always happy to deal with Lotte and highly recommend her as a seller. Her faces ups are amazing in real life!!! :D :D

18. Lotte bought an SD Narae head from me. It was a very pleasant transaction, with swift payment and lovely PMs. She let me know when the head arrived too. I'm really happy with this sale and wouldn't hesitate to deal with her again! <3

19. Lotte bought a Zaoll body from me and was a pleasure to deal with from start to finish. She paid promptly, let me know the body had arrived safely and all communication was really friendly and polite. I would happily sell to her again or recommend her to others. Thanks again!

20. A+++ Great Person to deal with!

I had a couple superb transactions with Lotte and I highly recommend her as a buyer and seller. Deal with confidence. Thank you Lotte!

~Gus