1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for Lotte Rotten

Jul 4, 2007

1. I purchased a beautiful sd gothic dress. She answered all of my questions, told me when she could ship, and it came so fast. It was amazing. Obviously would definitely do business with again. Thank you!

2. I purchased a blue floral yosd dress from @Lotte Rotten , and everything was great! Communication was fast and friendly, and my package was shipped quickly. Dress fits great! Thank you! Great seller.

3. I purchased a doll head and a pair of boots from Lotte and the whole transaction was perfect: prompt communication, quick shipping, lovely packaging. I couldn't wish for a better seller. Would buy from again in a heartbeat. <3

4. I purchased a Doll Family-H body from Lotte. It was a very easy and smooth transaction. Communication was friendly and she shipped the body quickly and well packed.
      Thank you so much!

5. The Soom wing parts which I bought from Lotte are a little bit old, but have been kept in pristine condition. I am very impressed by how clean and new they look!

Lotte was very friendly and kind in our communications. The item arrived faster than expected. Thank you very much Lotte for making my dream of jointed wings a reality! :love

6. I bought an fdoll boy body from Lotte Rotten. The transaction was friendly and the body shipped quickly, she even refunded me partially for shipping when she ended up finding a smaller box for the doll. Thanks so much for my new body, and the nice note with it. ^^ :aheartbea

7. I bought a LeekeWorld SD girl body from Lotte Rotten. The transaction went smooth, she was very kind, polite and asked very quickly for my PMs. The body was sent the day after my payment, arrived really fast, packed safely and with care. The body is in a great condition, especially as for such an old one, so I am extremly pleased with this transaction. I highly recommand Lotte Rotten as a seller.
      Thank You so much!

8. Lotte bought some clothes from me, and it was very nice transaction. it is always a pleasure to deal with Lotte!

9. Positive Feedback!
      Lotte Rotten sold me an SD-sized mori dress. The transaction went smoothly, and the dress was packaged well. I will not hesitate to buy from them again.

Thanks, Lotte!

10. Again, I bought a wonderful dress set from Lotte Rotten! I got her beautiful Pare ideal set! And she even added a very nice gift! What a suprise!! Everything arrived in pristine condition very quickly and well packed!

I couldn't be happier and can't wait to purchase another set from her as soon as possible!

Thank you again, dear Lotte Rotten!!!:aheartbea

11. I purchase a pair of volks metalic eyes from Lotte Rotten. She as easy to communicate with and the eyes were perfect. Shipped out super fast too! I highly recomend them.

12. I purchased a Volks F-16 head from Lotte Rotten, and it was a fantastic transaction!

Communication was always prompt and very friendly. The head was shipped out quickly after I made my payment. It arrived safely, as it was very carefully and securely packaged, and it was just as described. I have absolutely no complaints, and would be happy to purchase from Lotte Rotten again in the future.

Thank you so much!

13. Sold a Souldoll Ye Dong-Ha head to Lotte! Everything went perfectly smoothly and there were no problems at all.

I highly recommend doing business with Lotte. I have no complaints and would sell to her again no problem.

Thank you ♥️

14. Bought a wig and eyes from Lotte Rotten. She is very nice and it was super fast shipping. thanks! :D

15. Lotte Rotten sold me an alpaca wig and it was a smooth transaction. The wig arrived fast and safely and is stunning. :D
      Thanks a lot dear!

16. I purchased a wig and eyes from Lotte and not only she was patient and super nice, she is one of the nicest people here to deal with, has a great taste for packaging and is a super fast shipper. Not my first purchase and possibly not the last. Highly recommended.

17. I sold a wig to Lotte Rotten, it was a smooth and lovely transaction! Definitely recommend :)

18. bought a pair of jeans from Lotte Rotten. She is super friendly, has great communications and keeps you updated. The parcel arrived fast, and was perfectly packed, thank you Lotte! <3

19. I bought a wig from Lotte Rotten and everything went extremely smooth.
      Fast answer and fast shipment. I recommend her!
      Thank you!

20. I purchased a pair of green metallic masterpiece silicone eyes from Lotte Rotten.
      the transaction was smooth and easy . shipping was fast.
      a very good transaction A+