1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for Lotte Rotten

Jul 4, 2007

1. I purchased a few items that included a yosd outfit and a few hand made plush animals/dolls. Lotte was super nice to speak with and she shipped rather promptly as well as sending me a tracking number. I highly recommend as a seller

2. I bought a Spiritdoll body from Lotte. This is my second purchase from her and again it was a pleasure. Super friendly and communicative. A week after our first conversation and the doll was in my hands. Highly recommend, thank you!

3. I bought several items including a dz bust and a few handmade items as well as an outfit. All items were shipped promptly and well packed. Everything arrived safe and sound. I am very happy with her “customer service”. I was aloud a short layaway to help get more items. Thank you for such an easy transaction

4. I have commissioned Lotte to do a mod and a face up and I am extremely pleased with her work and the whole experience, I feel like she really made it special:aheartbea
      I also highly recommend Lotte for her eyemaking skills, the eyes that she makes are great quality.
      Will buy again:fangirl:

5. Lotte Rotten bought a BJD umbrella from me and everyhing went perfect. Fast payment, good communicationd and over all and very nice person : )
      Thank you!

6. Lotte Rotten purchased a pair of SD shoes from me and it was a very smooth, pleasant transaction. She payed promptly, communication was great and she kindly let me know when the package arrived :) Thank you again!

7. I purchased some eyes made by Lotte Rotten and the whole experience was wonderful! She is very communicative and everything was packaged so carefully and shipped super quick. The eyes she makes are absolutely gorgeous! Lotte has always been so kind and pleasant and everything she makes is very good quality. I can not recommend her enough

8. I bought an Zees Studio Erato head from Lotte and the whole transaction is just amazing:D Thank you for the generous layaway and great communication. Highly recommended!

9. I bought a YOSD outfit from @Lotte Rotten. They were polite and quick to reply and post the outfit out, kept me informed and everything was as described. I would definitely buy from again :thumbup

10. Lotte purchased my Be Yours Yew event head and everything went smoothly! They were polite and friendly and prompt with payment and let me know when it arrived. I would happily do business again! Thank you so much! <3

11. I bought a Iplehouse YID body in normal skin from Lotte.

Lotte is a very cute, nice and understanding person. She answerd all my questions fast and informed me about other important things. I really recommend her. The transaction, comunication, shipping all was excellent with her! She is a wunderfull saler!:D

Nice regards
      Rijion <3

12. I purchased a beautifully painted Theo head from Lotte. He arrived very quickly to the US, and was packaged very well for his journey. She was very helpful and quick to respond. I highly recommend her! Thank you ^__^

13. I purchased four clothing items from Lotte. The items were packaged extremely well and arrived with lightning fast speed! Everything was gorgeous and just as described. I highly recommend this seller! Thank you for this amazing transaction!

14. I purchased a few clothing sets from Lotte and I couldn't be happier! Everything was packaged nicely and the shipping was very fast! The clothing was all in excellent condition. A wonderful and pleasant transaction, I wouldn't hesitate to do business again! Thank you :aheartbea

15. I purchased a lovely pair of Dollheart boots from Lotte. Arrived quickly, well packaged and in excellent condition. Lotte’s communication was also excellent. Would happily buy from Lotte again. :3

16. I bought some glass eyes from Lotte Rotten. She was a pleasure to talk to and shipped super quickly! A wonderful transaction that I would gladly repeat!

17. I bought some clothes from Lotte; good price, fast shipping, arrived well-packaged! Thank you!!

18. I bought some doll clothes from Lotte Rotten. Everything was perfect. The items were just what I was expecting. Packing was great. I even received the package quickly from Europe to the US. I was so surprised!

I highly recommend Lotte Rotten as a seller. Thanks!

19. I Adopted Lotte's Mio head with makeup done beautifully . I just love her, she's perfect! She was shipped very carefully everything went very smooth. I highly recommend Lotte Rotten :kitty2

20. @Lotte Rotten bought a Dollstown 7yrs body from me. The transaction didn't go as smooth as we wanted to, cause we had a problem with shipping. But Lotte was extremely patient and kind to me! She is very nice and wonderful to work with!
      Thank you very much!