1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for Lotte Rotten

Jul 4, 2007

1. I purchased a Doll in Mind Matsumoto Jun head from Lotte. Perfect transaction with fast shipping and super great communication. And such a nice person! I would buy from her again with absolutely no hesitation!

2. I bought a Dollmore Elysia head from Lotte and everything went smoothly and fast. I'm super happy!♡

#322 Sackielc, Mar 1, 2023
      Last edited: Mar 1, 2023
    3. Lotte Rotten purchased a rRabit hakama from me. Good communication, and prompt payment.
      An overall great transaction!

4. I purchased a Joydoll Angel 2 head from Lotte and it went perfectly. The communication was great, shipping very fast and the head is beautiful.

5. Lotte Rotten sold me a Cinderella Dolls Andrej head and I couldn't be happier! The doll arrived fast, very well packed and in amazing conditions! The communication was polite, Lotte Rotten was very patient with my explanations regarding shipping address and sent the box following all instructions so the doll arrived safely! I'd happily do business again!

6. I purchased an outfit set for lati sized doll from Lotte Ratten and everything went smoothly.
      Great communication and fast intershipping. She also gave me an extra gift for my doll kindly. Thank you so much!

7. Positive
      Bought a Souldoll double kid body from Lotte and they were awesome for the entire transaction. Couldn't be happier, thank you! <3

8. Lotte Rotten is simply the most brilliant seller. Once again, the most delightful package that arrived quickly. Excellent communication, super thrilled! Thank you❤️

9. I recently purchased an old Volks h.Naoto set from Lotte. They were so kind and put the set on hold for me, and shipped it promptly once I paid. Great transaction. Thanks so much!!

10. Positive feedback!

I bought a handmade alpaca wig from Lotte!

Man that was the best decision of my life! This user has golden hands! The wig it’s just the softest thing I have ever touched and it’s really well made! I will sincerely buy all the ones you sell from now on…

Communication and shipment were both smooth and quick and she was a pleasure to deal with.

100% recommended!

11. I bought an Alice in Labyrinth Dreaming Alice head from Lotte Rotten. Communication was prompt and friendly, they're an absolute joy to talk with. Alice was shipped super fast and arrived just as described. There were also more extras included than mentioned and even a specially wrapped present, which was a nice surprise, especially since Alice was my mom's Christmas present. Lotte is wonderful and I wouldn't hesitate to work with them again. Thanks so much for a perfect transaction and an extra special Christmas! <3

12. Lotte Rotten bought an old Souldoll body from me. Very kind buyer, fast to reply and keep you updated. I would definitely work with them again. Thanks so
      Much!

13. I purchased an AIL Alice in labyrinth Aya from Lotte Rotten and the transaction went perfectly! She is a delight to communicate with, sent out the head very fast and packaged the head well. I wholeheartedly recommend her.:daisy

14. I bought a Spiritdoll MSD Dress Set from Lotte Rotten, and it was a great transaction! Lotte is so friendly, chatty, and helpful. She replied to all my messages right away, and let me know as soon as she received my payment and again when she had shipped the Dress Set. It was packaged carefully, exactly like the listing/photos, and she also enclosed a bonus prop for my doll. A wonderful transaction from start to finish. Thanks Lotte!!!