1. Become a DoA Archivist!
    Volunteers Needed!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. The Mod team regrets to inform the community that Mirodoll is now banned from Den of Angels. Please view the following thread:
    Mirodoll Banned from DoA
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for LottKalott

Nov 22, 2009

1. My feedback thread!
      :pcupcake:bcupcake:pcake:bcake
      :aheartbea

2. LottKalott bought a PlanetDoll Riz from me, and is just a delight to deal with! Super fast pay, great communication, she's a real doll (pun intended)!

3. LottaKalott bought a Souldoll Lily.C from me and the transaction was perfect. She sent payment fast and kept communication. Thank you so much!

4. LottKalott bought a Iplehouse JID body from me. Was a real pleasure doing business with her, great communication. Recommend, thanks again!

5. I bought a PlanetDoll Riz off of LottKalott and she was awesome!! The shipping was amazingly fast!! Thanks so much <3

6. LottKalott brought my little girl off me, really fast payment and a pleasure to deal with
      thank you;)

7. I bought Lottkalotts IH JID Amy ^^ She was really nice as a seller. First she agreed to me when I asked her to putt the doll on hold for me for a few days. She was really helpful and answered al my question really quick. After i decided to buy the doll she shipped her out really fast and the doll arrived save and well secured. She even send a little gift and very cute postcard with the doll^^ I really reccomend her as a seller!

8. I bought Lotta Dreaming Amy doll. She was super nice, sent her out quickly, and responded to everything. She even let me wait a few days to leave feedback and such due to my surgery. Lottakalott is the best seller ever!!! I would definitely buy from her again. I wish her nothing but the best and Thanks again for everything!!!

9. Lottakalott adopted a doll from me. Very nice and good in communication. Prompt payment and let me know as soon the doll arrived. Thank you so much Lottakalott for flawless transaction.
      It's a pleasure to deal with you!!
      Best buyer!! A+++++

10. I sold a doll to Lottakalott and it was a very nice transaction. She is friendly and paid promptly with a very short layaway.
      Excellent communication. Thank you so much! ;)

11. I bought a Soulkid Lily C from Lottakalott and it was a perfect transaction. Friendly communication and doll was shipped super fast, thank you so much!! :chocoberry

12. I bought a pair of pretty black shoes with roses from LottaKalott and the transaction was excellent from the beginning to the end. She is a very nice as a person and answered to me so friendly every time. My shoes were shipped out super-fast.

Thank you again. ;3; :aheartbea

13. LottKalott bought two wigs from me. The transaction was wonderful, communication was great and payment was sent quickly. Thanks again!!

14. I boght a Lea Yellow pirate to LottaKalott , and she was a wonderfull seller!
      Super fast replies to my messages, super fast shipping too. The doll was exactely the same that she told me.
      And she had me a little present with it, thanks!

I recommend her strongly as saler!!!! +++

15. LottaKalott bought a wig from me and she is easy to communicate with and the transaction is smooth~~^^
      Will trade with her next time~~^^

16. I bought a bambicrony "Cookie" from LottKalott, and she arrived super fast (even for international shipping, she got here lickety split!), and was exactly as described. I would not hesitate to buy from LottKalott any time!

17. I purchased 2 MSD outfits from LottKalott. Communication was always super sweet and prompt. The clothes arrived very well packaged and I am so amazed and how gorgeous they are. They look brand new and are just amazing. I would love to purchase from LottKalott again. ^_^

18. I purchased a wig from LottKalott and the transaction was perfect. Good communication, quick shipping and the wig arrived in great condition. Thanks so much!!

19. I bought a Rosen Lied Aura from LottaKalott and I am very happy with the transaction! She shipped quickly and had great communication. Would definitely do business with her again! Thank you so much!

20. Very lovely seller.
      I just bought a Customhouse Little Junior Darea from LottaKalott.
      She put the dollie in the mail for me ON THE VERY NEXT DAY after payment.
      She also gave me a good price, and kept up a very friendly communication throughout the long wait for shipping. Unfortunately, I bought the doll RIGHT BEFORE CHRISTMAS, so the postal service took its sweet time. What should have taken maybe 6 days of shipping took TWO weeks.
      Not LottaKalott's fault though. I really appreciate her friendly "moral support" during the wait. :)

The dollie's adorable, and was wrapped in bubble-wrap, and her pillows, with her extra event head in safe wrapping too.

I shall enjoy customizing her to my liking.

Thank you so much for a pleasant transaction! :D