1. Become a DoA Archivist!
    Volunteers Needed!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. The Mod team regrets to inform the community that Mirodoll is now banned from Den of Angels. Please view the following thread:
    Mirodoll Banned from DoA
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for Lova

Dec 14, 2008

1. Leave any feedback here ;)~~

2. I purchased two lovely wigs from Lova. Wonderful communication and fast shipping. A perfect transaction. Highly recommend Lova!

3. Lova bought two pair of glass eyes from me. Fast payment and smooth communication.^^
      Welcome next time.XD

4. Lova bought a Dollmore body from me and was very friendly and patient thru the whole transaction. A very lovely person all around, and I'd be thrilled to sell to her again!

5. Lova bought a wig from me and she was prompt with payment~ :3 Transaction went smoothly and communications were good. Thank you!

6. Lova purchases some Unoa hands from me. Payment was swift and communication was excellent. A wonderful transaction with a super nice buyer.

Thanks Lova.

~Meee

7. I sold a wig to Lova. She paid quickly and was very pleasant through out. I would gladly sell to her again. Thanks so much!

8. I bought a Kondoll wig from Lova. She was a pleasure to deal with, shipping was fast and the wig arrived in excellent condition. I highly recommend her. Thank you :fangirl:

9. I bought a pair of Unoa default hands to Lova. Everything perfect: good comunication and quick shipping. Highly recomended seller.

10. I bought a unoa lusis defalt wig and a pair of glass eyes from Lova. Exelant comunication, quick delivary and just a pleasure to buy from.

11. Fantastic person to deal with! I purchased a Unoa Hybrid from her and she arrived in 5 days from Belgium to Florida, WOW! Super safe packaging and a lovely person to do business with, thank you!!