1. Become a DoA Archivist!
    Volunteers Needed!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. The Mod team regrets to inform the community that Mirodoll is now banned from Den of Angels. Please view the following thread:
    Mirodoll Banned from DoA
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for love.

Jun 2, 2010

1. Hello everyone!
      This is the feedback thread for me ^^

2. i just bought a picture from love; she received a MD Owen picture with her head, and very kindly accepted my offer to buy it! she was very communicative, fun to talk to, and even sent me a free gift!

thank you so much! <3

3. I purchased a MD Cho head from love and had an absolutely perfect transaction! At the time I was purchasing the head, I was also buying a head from her sister and they were kind enough to combine shipping for me. Communication was fast and polite and the head was shipped quickly and packed really well. I highly recommend love and would happily choose to do business with her again. Thank you so much!

4. love bought an Ai Hyun body from me and the transaction was wonderful ^_^. She is super nice and friendly. Prompt payment and had a great communication. I highly recommend her to everyone!:)

Thank you so much :aheartbea

5. Love bought a can of MSC from me. Wonderful buyer with good communication and friendly personality. The payment was also paid promptly. Thank you so much for doing business with me! ^__^