1. Become a DoA Archivist!
    Volunteers Needed!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. The Mod team regrets to inform the community that Mirodoll is now banned from Den of Angels. Please view the following thread:
    Mirodoll Banned from DoA
    Dismiss Notice

feedback for lovegreen1989

Mar 6, 2008

1. Please leave your feedback if you have done business with me ^___^
      Thank you very much.

2. I bought an Akando head from lovegreen1898. She replied my PMs quickly and was very courteous! A wonderful seller~

3. I bought a Dollzone Yuri from her. The price was exceptional, she was very friendly and included a very very nice outfit and eyes with him. He got to Kentucky from Hong Kong in under two weeks. I love my new baby! Thanks so much!

4. I purchased an EID Akando from her and it was an amazing transaction!! The communication was great, she was wonderful to work with and willing to do a short term layaway. She shipped him immediately after the last payment and he was packaged very well. It did not even take a week for him to arrive!!! Thank you so much!!! He is absolutely wonderful!!

5. I bought an Elfdoll girl body from lovegreen1989, she was nicely packed and lovegreen1989 was very good about communicating with me. I would happily work with her again :)