1. Become a DoA Archivist!
    Volunteers Needed!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. The Mod team regrets to inform the community that Mirodoll is now banned from Den of Angels. Please view the following thread:
    Mirodoll Banned from DoA
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback For LoVeMyGirLs

Jan 19, 2012

1. Here is the place to leave me feedback! Thanks so much! :lol:

2. LoVeMyGirLs bought a yo-sd jacket from me. Payment was very fast and communication was great. Thank you again!! :D

3. LoVeMyGirLs purchased a Leeke Ent Soda from me. Wonderful to work with. Would be a pleasure to do business with again. Thanks much and enjoy!+!+!+

4. LoVeMyGirLs and I did a face plate trade. The trade was awesome....great communication, fast shipping and her face work just can't be beat!!!

5. Love my girls purchased a Modigli from me. She paid super quick and let me know once the item arrived. She was understanding when it took a few extra days to ship. Wonderful buyer!

6. I modded a Lati Faceplate to 'romantic/dreamy' eyes from open for LoVeMyGirLs. She was a pleasure to work with! I would love to do a mod for her again!

Thanks so much!

7. +1 As a buyer, super prompt with payment and on top of that she's an all around lovely person! Thank you sooooo much.

8. LoVeMyGirLs adopted a LaTi Yellow Belle from me! FRIENDLY communication, FAST payment, and she also let me know when little Belle arrived! :celebrate :dance :cheer Totally TERRIFIC transaction! :kitty2 I wouldn't hesitate to do business with her again! :fangirl:

Thank you, my dear friend! :daisy

x0x,
      Sher

9. LoVeMyGirLs bought a PKF Ante from me. She was very sweet and kind with all of her communications, paid quickly, and was just a great person all around to work with!

Would greatly recommend her. :)

~Shlee

10. LoVeMyGirLs bought PKF Pio from me. It was a perfect transaction. Friendly communication and best ever!
      I highly highly recommend. :)

11. I sold my Juri multihead head to LoVeMyGirLs and the transaction was flawless. Quick payment, great communication, and she let me know as soon as it arrived. Thanks! :)

12. I'm so pleased that LoVeMyGirLs has given my iMda Gian a new home! She was wonderful to deal with and I can certainly recommend her.:)

13. Thank you LoVeMyGirLs for purchasing my Latidoll Lulu head & for your instant payment!
      It was a pleasure selling to you & I highly recommend you to all!

14. LoVeMyGirLs purchased my Kaye Wiggs Hope on layaway. She was a sweetheart to deal with; she always let me know when a payment was sent, and let me know when the doll arrived. Her messages and replies were always pleasant, and I can tell she was excited about the doll. Thank you for an excellent transaction, and I hope you'll enjoy Hope.

Highly recommended buyer.