1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for LoverOfRoses

Aug 9, 2019

1. If I buy or sell from you please leave me a transaction feedback<3<3<3

2. I purchased the most amazing outfit from LoverOfRoses. It's by far the most beautiful outfit I've ever bought. Amazing details, and very good quality! It was a magician outfit for Iplehouse SID. She is very nice to talk with, and among the most skilles artist I've known in this hobby, her craft is simply magnificent! After I paid she packed everything very nicely, in a box, and it was shipped the day after. I will definitely do business with her again - like I said, her crafts are Sublime! I feel lucky getting this beautiful piece of art.

Thank you Very much

3. A little bit late feedback, but I think I should write it. I ordered outfit of magician for my MSD. Without complete understanding of final picture, I gathered all ideas into one description and LoverOfRoses combined it perfectly. Outfit is really great, all my withes were understood and implemented. Even more - as agreed beforehand, LoverOfRoses added a lot of decorative details to make the outfit really fantastic. Also one important thing - the outfit is very comfortable to put on and off, as all parameters of my doll were taken into account.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

4. I purchased the most incredible wig from LoverofRoses. The intricacy of the style with braids and curls was amazing, the hair jewelry is gorgeous and the wig material is so soft and lovely. I am awed by her artistry and excited to be able to purchase from this super talented artist. She is also the nicest person to deal with and packed the wig in a beautifully decorated box. I could not be happier.

5. I have made multiple purchases with LoverofRoses and each of them were always excellent positive transaction! <3

:daisy Responses have always been very fast, and never longer than 10 minutes without a reply. They are always so kind and helpful, and very friendly in their communication.

Packaging is like receiving a luxury package, everything is so neatly placed, wrapped and then packaged. The items arrive in a gift box and theres a huge bubblewrap type wrapped around it to make sure that not only are the inner pieces safe, but also the gift box arrives perfectly too, its almost too pretty to open up, its like receiving a gift lol :apresent:

:chocoberryThe quality of the clothes, shoes and accessories are 100%. You can tell a lot of time and effort went into drafting the pattern, selecting the materials and then making the garment. Their items are not common or run of the mill, its like haute couture but at a much affordable rate. You are getting much better than what you are spending, the pieces are so beautifully made and sturdy.

They always come back to make sure that you are satisfied when receiving their items, they care about their customers.
      Thank you so much LoveofRoses, I hope to be lucky enough to get more of your art pieces!:goldstar:goldstar:goldstar:goldstar:goldstar

[​IMG]

6. LoverOfRoses purchased an Iplehouse SiD new body from me. We agreed upon layaway and she made all payments swiftly and on time and the last payment was even earlier! She also let me know when the body arrived. It was a great pleasure to have an easy and promt transaction, I for sure can and will recommend LoverOfRoses as highly valued international buyer!

7. She made me a custom gown for my Iplehouse SID and it is incredible! Once I have proper lighting I will take photos to share!
      She was a dream to buy from and I am soo looking forward to having another custom creation made! :love:love:love:love:love:love

8. A bit late on feedback, but I bought a hand made outfit from LoverOfRoses, and it is absolutely gorgeous. It has beautiful details and it fits my doll very well. The parcel arrived in decent time despite the pandemic situation, and everything was packaged well. The seller even kindly included a nice prop as a gift to go with my new outfit. I would definitely purchase from them again.