1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for LoveVampire

Aug 20, 2006

1. I sold a pair of Volks Yo-Tenshi wings to LoveVampire. She was quick to respond to my PMs and give me all the information I needed to calculate a shipping quote for her. I would be more than happy to do business with her again! *^^*

2. Very cool to do business with. ^^

3. I bought some eyes from LoveVampire, and it was an absolutely smooth ride! They arrived quickly and we're very very pleased with them!

Thank you very much! :D

4. I bought a wig from Lovevampire. Everything went great. Very nice to deal with.

5. She's great to deal with, payed fast and also she let me know when the item arrived. ^_^

6. I just sold a pair of SD Pjs to her and she paid promptly and was an excellent communicator. Thanks so much!
      Raven

7. LoveVampire is a wonderful buyer~she is quick in payment and lovely to deal with^O^
      Definately will deal with her again~:D

8. I just had a great transaction with LoveVampire--she bought a pair of shoes from me, and was a sweetheart to deal with. Great communication, prompt payment, and she was nice enough to let me know that the package arrived safely, too! :daisy

9. i sold some charms to LoveVampire and she was an absolutely lovely buyer ^-^ prompt payment, good communication made it a very smooth transaction.

Thanks~! i hope you like the charms (^.~)b

10. I bought a nice loingsleeve shirt from LoveVampire and she was SO QUICK with making and sending it! It fits my El very well!
      THANK YOU SO MUCH! ^-^

11. LoveVampire bought a garter from us in a totally pleasant transaction! Patient, quick to pay and quite understanding (apparently the first one sent was lost in the postal system, and she communicated with me in a calm, friendly manner about this - made me only too happy to help out ^^).

12. excellent buyer and fun to talk to.

13. LoveVampire is a wonderful person to buy/sell/trade with! :D I had an awesome trading experience with her, and it couldn't have gone better. I traded several pieces of clothing for a DIM Jeremy Sleeping-mod head, and he is so cute and fits wonderfully in with my resin family.

Thank you, Momobaby! You are a GEM to deal with!

14. I just completed a commison with love vampire, she was great to work with! very nice, and easy to communicate with. I would love to work with her again given the oppertunity~!

15. I bought a wig and eye from LoveVampire and had a great experience with the transaction ^_^ would definately do business with her again!

16. LoveVampire bought a Musedoll Erato Fullset outfit from me and was great to work with! Paid quickly, and was in great contact. Thanks!

~Dottie

17. I bought a Yo-SD starter set from LoveVampire and it is perfect! It arrived wonderfully fast! Thank you so much LoveVampire!

18. Thanks for buying!
      All went smooth and communication was great!

=D

19. Did i modding job for LoveVampire. She was lovely to deal with and very understanding, even though i took ages with the modding. Thank you so much, dearie~

20. I had an excellent transaction - sort of - with LoveVampire. I participated in a Volks order with her, but unfortunately the items I wanted were not available; Momo brought me back my money with no problems even when I'd forgotten she had it! :3

Super trustworthy person here XD