1. Become a DoA Archivist!
    Volunteers Needed!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. The Mod team regrets to inform the community that Mirodoll is now banned from Den of Angels. Please view the following thread:
    Mirodoll Banned from DoA
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for loyaldreamer

Jan 6, 2007

1. Figured I should make myself a thread here to help get myself some feedback.

So if I've bought, sold, traded, etc. with anyone please leave your comments here.

Thanks in advance.

-Loyal

Quick reference for other sellers. These are the people on DOA that I've sold to and had an excellent transaction(s) with:
      || TheFontBandit || alexiell || SiMoNeLesS || x a [Beautiful] lie x ||​

2. I had a great transcation with loyaldreamer. She bought a wig from me. Paayment was super quick. Thanks! A joy to deal with~!

3. Our transaction went very smoothly. loyaldreamer is a pleasure to do business with:D

4. She is a wonderful person to deal with! Fast payment & really nice communications.
      Thanks! for buying my items. :)

5. She is a gem to deal with! :)

6. Another perfect transaction with a perfect buyer!

7. Loyaldreamer can buy from me anytime, 'cos she is full of swell and goodness. ♥

8. Loyaldreamer bought a wig from me - I would definitely do business with again. ^^ Quick payment and great to deal with.

9. Loyaldreamer bought a wig from me. Very pleasant transaction and nice to deal with. ^_^

10. Loyaldreamer bought a shirt from me. Good communication, Fast payment, Thank You!

11. Loyaldreamer bought s shirt from me. Great commincations, fast payment, smooth transaction. ^^

Thank you very much!

12. We had another great transaction with loyaldreamer. Prompt payment and a pleasure to deal with! Thanks so much!

13. Yet another wonderful transaction with loyaldreamer. Prompt payment and great communication. Thanks again!

14. Sold a few T-shirts to loyaldreamer, and it was a very smooth, very pleasant transaction! Highly recommend^w^!

15. She is a wonderful person:) . Fast payment and she's very patient.
      Thanks for buying my little boy^^.

16. I sold a CP body to Loyal on layaway, and not only did she keep to the payment schedule, she paid the body off two weeks earlier than expected.

Altogether an excellent transaction and a highly recommended customer, and if you accept a layaway from her, be confident that it will be paid off with no problems!

17. She's the best! :) She commissioned some OOAK jewelry from me and was very clear and communicative about what she wanted. Quick to pay--and an absolute pleasure to do business with! *hugs* Hope Rev enjoys his goodies! ^___^

18. I just bought a wig from Loyaldreamer. She was very friendly and communication was great! The wig also shipped very quickly! I'd definitely buy from her again! ^_^

19. bought domuya fulli flex body, was open to layaway and was excellent with keeping communication open

would defiantly buy from again

20. I just sold as SD outfit to loyaldreamer, and she paid with lighting speed, and is a total doll to deal with, i recommend her 110&#37; as a FAB buyer and DOA member. Huge thankies (((>_<)))