1. Become a DoA Archivist!
    Volunteers Needed!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. The Mod team regrets to inform the community that Mirodoll is now banned from Den of Angels. Please view the following thread:
    Mirodoll Banned from DoA
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for loz64

Aug 7, 2007

1. If I have bought something from you or sold something to you, please leave your great and wonderful comments about me (kidding!!)

2. I met loz64 at a meet and she sent me home with her dolls head to paint x3 She paid me there at the meet and was in great contact the whole time! ^^ Thanks!

~Dottie

3. Sold to loz64 who paid fast and was a pleasure to deal with. Thanks for a smooth transaction.

4. She bought a doll outfit from me. Fast payment and very nice communication, smooth transaction.

Thanks again,
      Lydia

5. Participated in my Dollmore group order. She is a very prompt payer and a pleasure to work with, thank you!

6. loz64 hosted a Pupaparadise group order. It was very well-organized and couldn't have gone any smoother! The items arrived to me promptly and safely packaged. Would definitely do business with her again, thank you :)

7. I participated in a Pupaparadise group order and it was very quick and very easy!!! :)

8. I participated in the Pupaparadise group order, loz64 was wounderful to work with.

9. Loz64 bought a DOT E-an from me and paid promptly and was really nice. I highly reccomend her to anyone! She was also very understanding and just all around great to deal with!

10. I was commissioned for a sueding on her buddydoll april. She was a pleasure to work with <3 thank yoU!

11. I participated in Loz64's Dollmore group order. Everything went very smoothly and I am very pleased.

The experience was painless, and very positive! :thumbup

12. Loz participated in my September 4D group order, and was great with communication--payment was fast too, you're welcome back any time! Thanks again!

13. I participated in a Dollmore group order and I will say that loz64 is amazing! Very smooth transaction and a pleasure to do business with! Would definitely order with her again =D

Thank you for having me join the group order, being in Canada and stuff! Hehe!

14. I bought a pair of eyes from Loz64, and she was an awesome seller to deal with. She answered all my questions, and was very kind. Thanks again!^^

15. Loz64 is soo kind~
      we make a good communication~ thanks for that ~
      CHU"~~

16. loz64 participated in a recent Dollmore group order I hosted. I would highly recommend as a participant - communication was great & payments were quick. I would love to have loz64 participate in orders in the future! Thanks so much ^_^

17. I just completed a great transaction with loz64. Communications were prompt and friendly and payment was super-speedy. All transactions should go this smoothly!

Thank you!

18. i'm fairly sure it was white 16mm dollmore eyes i bought from this person.

the transaction was wonderfully swift, and the package went from washington to Australia in 7 days :) i have the eyes now and i couldn't be happier with their condition ^_^

<3

19. I bought a damaged E-an head from loz64 and I'm very pleased with the head ^^
      Very smooth transaction and friendly communication, she kept me updated all the time. The head arrived without any problems. :D

Many thanks ^^

20. Allison is an absolute pleasure to work with. I can't say enough good things about her.
      Bonnie :)
      divasbydesign.org