1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback For lswenson

Feb 25, 2008

1. If you've had a transaction with me... please leave some feedback. :chocoberry :chocoheart:truffle:whitetruffle

2. i bought a gorgeous dress made by lswenson, it is amazing, so well made, thank you:) also fast postage and friendly.
      cathy
      x

3. I bought a lovely outfit that lswenson made - it arrived promply and is very nice!

Thanks!
      Carolyn

4. I bought a lovely dress. It arrived quickly, is really well made, fits great. Great seller, will buy from again no doubt!

5. I got the pants I ordered from DD! Gorgeous and wonderfully made! looking forward to more! Great postage too! Pics incoming!

6. Top received! Another perfect transaction!

7. I bought a red wig! It arrived quickly and looks great!

Highly recommended!

8. Communication - excellent. Shipping - fast. Well packaged. Clothing -beautiful. My Narae loves it - esp. the jeans which she won't take off.

Will definitely buy from here again!

Asneth

9. Shipping was very fast, wonderful product thanks a lot! ^_^

10. I bought a beautiful coat from her. She took extra pictures to answer my sizing questions, and shipped quickly. Thanks again!

11. I bought two pairs of pants from her. They shipped very quickly. When I tried them on my AOD An they fit perfectly. The pants were extremely well made and just breathtaking. I highly recommend her and I will certainly be buying from her in the future.
      A+++

12. Ordered: MSD Orange/Yellow Ruffled Blouse
      Price: $12
      Shipping: $3
      Paid: 09/30/08
      Received: 10/02/08

Excellent transaction! I adore this blouse! It's so lovely! I cannot wait to take photos of Maeby wearing it once she arrives from FairyLand. I would definitely buy from this seller again in a heartbeat! Perhaps the same pattern, made from different fabrics? Perhaps in greens or purples? Hmmm?! LOL! :D

13. I comissioned a blonde mohair wig from lswenson. She finished and shipped it super fast, and it is well made and fits my doll perfectly.

14. I commissioned an outfit from lswenson and I absolutely adore it. :D It is absolutely beautiful and fits my DoC girl perfectly, or maybe even more so! :D It was completed and shipped out quite fast! As well as being well-packaged. :) Communication was fantastic. Progress pictures and replies to my questions were sent in a timely manner. She was very kind and such a wonderful person to deal with. I would love to buy from her again in the future! Highly recommended. A+++!

15. Luana created a custom shirt for my D.I.M. Galahad. I sent her pics of what I had in mind, she made a special trip to the store to find just the right fabric (two kinds, and gave me my choice), and then made an awesome "poet" shirt! The workmanship was terrific. I was more than pleased with everything about our transaction. Thanks Luana!

16. Bought 2 pairs of gorgeous knitted hats for my kids from lswenson & everything was a totally perfect in every way possible - speedy shipping too :)))
      thank you very much - look forward to buying again :)

17. I bought a regency outfit for my boy from lswenson. It looks fantastic! Her sewing skills are excellent and very high quality and I'm very impressed. She made it quickly, updated me with pics of it and it came neatly folded and wrapped. I would definitely commission from her again!

18. As always her work is first class. She made some wonderful 18th century period clothing for me, pants with braces and a shirt. I am in awe of her talent. She is the only person I now turn to if I need a commission. She updated with pics, kept me informed throughout and was super NICE!

Be back soon!

19. I commissioned a dress and jacket outfit and it's perfect. Excellent work and communication. Iswenson kept me up to date with pictures and even added some tiny faux button holes at my request to make the outfit exactly what I was looking for. I would definitely turn to her again for more clothing.

20. Here's a follwup from my feedback before with a picture of my commission ^-^

[​IMG]