1. Please review the following thread.
    Please review DoA's Rules
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for Lucahjin

Jun 20, 2006

1. Hello everyone! Please post if you have had transactions with me :3 I appreciate it!
    2. Luca paid quickly by paypal. Thanks again for your order.
    3. Quickly paid by paypal and good comunication, very recommended^^
    4. Very prompt payment, and good communication :)
      Thank you so much for the wonderful transaction XD
    5. Lucah is a fantastic seller!! The wig was just as described, and man, did it ship fast! Don't hesitate, she's tops!
    6. Good girl, paid fast. Happy she gave my boy a new home! ^^
    7. I bought a lovely wig from Lucahjin--fast shipping, smooth transaction & my boy loves it! Thanks!
    8. Did a transaction with Lucahjin, and went great! Prompt payment, and good communication. Would reccomend to anyone. Thanks Lucahjin! ^_^
    9. great transaction! Fantastic buyer!
    10. Lu is a great seller!!! Wonderful communication, A+++++++!!! And Fable was packed excellent!!! I adore this lovely boy!!! :fangirl: Thank you sooo much, Lucah!!!:aheartbea
      ~ Fleur*^^
    11. Lucahjin is a wonderful seller and a great person to deal with. I adopted Lu's Roxas aka Woosoo off of ebay. After I won the auction she was nice enough to even agree to meet me so that I could pick him up in person as opposed to having him shipped.

The transaction couldn't have gone smoother. A+ I would definitely do business again with her in the future. Thank you so much Lu. Ha haa. I still can't help but call him Roxas. His name may just stick, we'll see. ;)
    12. I bought a few items from Lucahjin and she is an absolutely amazing seller. ;3; Everything arrived quickly and safely and she even included an adorable little gift. :aheartbea Thank you so much for being so sweet!
    13. I adopted Lucahjin's Brayden (Chiwoo) on DoA and she was the most wonderful person to deal with.
      The transaction was smooth, communication friendly and she was very patient and understanding whilst waiting for the payment to go through. The doll was packed securely, sent insured and in perfect condiction when he arrived :)

A friendly, conscientious and polite seller and a sweet person, I would happily buy from Lu again. Thanks so much for my adorable Bray!:aheartbea:aheartbea:aheartbea