1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for LUCCIORA

Jan 31, 2007

1. Well, since I've been working and not being as active as I've wanted to, my only sales thread got erased. I know a lot of you bought stuff from me so please leave a feedback. I mostly sold SANRIO PLUSHIES and peeps.

Thank You

2. i had a layaway dd2 body from lucciora and it just arrived a few days ago with some yummy and cute goodies ! the transaction went smooth and i had no problems at all. was very informative and body was in great condition when recieved. would love to do business with her again !

A++++++++++++

THANKS LUCCIORA ! :fangirl: :aheartbea :)

3. I had a great transaction with lucciora
      Fast payment & great communication.
      It was a pleasure to transact with lucciora!
      Lovely buyer!!!!!!!
      Highly recommend!!!!!!!
      Thanks!
      *^_^*

4. Super kind and a pleasure to do business with! :) Great communication all throughout! ^_^

5. Sold a wig to her and the transaction went great. Good buyer.

6. LUCCIORA bought an outfit from me on layaway. She kept in contact and paid on time and it was a smooth transaction.

Thank you! :)

7. I had another great transaction with lucciora
      Fast payment & great communication.
      she was kind enough to let me know when she got a doll.
      Highly recommend to everyone!!!!!!!
      Thanks again!

8. I just purchased a Dollheart outfit from Lucciora and the transaction couldn't have gone more beautifully. Shipping was speedy. The outfit was in gorgeous, brand new condition and arrived lovingly packaged. I would definitely buy from Lucciora again.

Thank you!

9. I sold an oldskin white F-13 to Lucciora on layaway. Although the trade went longer than we expected, Lucciora gave prompt information on the status she encountered. The girl finally went to her new home safely~!!! Lucciora is definitely a super A+++++buyer^^

10. Lucciora bought some MSD boots from me. It was a very pleasant transaction, paid quickly. Thank you, I'm happy you love the boots!

11. lucciora bought from my sale shop. Payment was prompt and I was notified upon items' safe arrival. Good buyer!

12. I bought a shirt from Lucciora.
      She was a pleasure to deal with, shipped the item quickly, and it arrived in perfect condition. I'm just in love with it.^o^
      Would love to do business with her again.
      Thanks!

13. I bought a pair of fishnets from lucciora, they arrived in excellent condition in good time. She was fun to work with and I wouldn't mind buying anything from her again!
      She also sent along some interesting candies i never had before. XD
      Thank you!

14. Lucciora bought a mohair wig from me and was absolutely wonderful to work with! I highly recommend her!

15. Lucciora sold me a cute Banji outfit and shoes. She even included some candy. <3 Thanks dear!

16. I sold a MSD dress to Lucciora and the transaction was very smooth and pleasant! I'll have more clues about shipments from France and I'm glad the package arrived in a quick delay!

17. I was SO LUCKY to have found Lucciora. For weeks I hunted simple red SD sneakers. I couldn't find them anywhere...and one day a search brought up exactly the right shoes. The price was super low and the seller was as sweet a person as I've met anywhere. She tried to decline the extra payment I sent to cover Paypal fees, she sent the shoes right away (and they are, indeed, perfect) and she also sent some totally darling sweets in the package!

Even nicer, was a note saying I could send the shoes back for a full refund if they didn't work for me. How Lovely! But those shoes are on Isabella's feet now and she wouldn't give them back for anything.

Thank you, V-san. You are one heck of an amazing seller!

18. I love the underdress in the Dollheart Sea melody set, but didn't really want the whole set. Luckily for me Lucciora was selling the underdress by itself! Communication with her was great, the price was right and I got the dress I wanted quickly and in perfect condition. Thanks Lucciora!

19. I purchased a F-13 Mimi head from lucciora- she was very friendly, answered my questions promptly and shipped her out quickly and safely. Thank you so much!

20. I bought a Volks SD10 body from lucciora a little while ago. She was wonderful to buy from and very helpful :D