1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

feedback for Luchan

Apr 6, 2009

1. Seem like Luchan didn't have a thread yet, so i made one :), Lucan bought my berly hooves, payment was sent super fast, and communation nice and friendly, waited patiencely while i set up my shipment :):D Would love to do business again, thank you!

2. Luchan purchased a romantic shadow onyx head from me. Communication was great and the payment was received very quickly. Thank you for the wonderful transaction. I would definitely do business again with this friendly buyer in the future. Enjoy! ^_^

3. I sold a doll to Luchan. The transaction was totally perfect, she is nice to talk with, fast in pay and she informed me when the doll arrived. Really a perfect transaction, thank you! =D

4. luchan purchased cuprit outfit + wings from me and was extremely pleasant to deal with - a great transaction ^^

5. I completed a successful doll trade with Luchan -- my Soom MD Beryl for her Soom MD Amber. She kept in touch, shipped when we agreed to, and the doll was packed very securely. I'm very happy overall with the transaction and incredibly thrilled to have Amber home (she's exactly what I was looking for!).

Thank you so much and hope you enjoy your Beryl! <3

6. I've sold a doll to Luchan and she was a seller's dream. fast payment and no trouble at all. I highly recomend her!

7. Bought a Sard head from Luchan and communication was excellent. They were very friendly and considerate and he was packaged very well! Thank you! :)

8. I bought the Topaz fairy ears to Luchan and everything was perfect.
      Very friendly and good communication.
      Great seller.

9. I bought ONYX white head from Luchan.
      She is very nice and sweet seller ;)
      Smooth communication, and can reliable seller.
      She give all information and photo that I ask.
      She shipped my items very fast and packed it very safety :D

Thank you very much Luchan, I'm very happy to threading with you.

100% positive feedback for her ;)

10. Bought a MnF Ryeon head from Luchan all was perfect!

Thanks again!

11. I bought a Soom Afi from Luchan. I have 100% positive experiences with her. She's very kind and friendly, very easy to cummunicate with. I had some unexpected problem with the payment, but she was very patient.When i asked her she sent me photos of Afi. She shipped Afi very quickly and he has arrived in safe. :3 She's a great seller, i am very happy with our transaction. I would buy again anytime from her!
      Thank you again! <3

12. Just bought a Soom Ai from Luchan and the whole transaction was smooth and easy! She shipped the doll the day after the final payment was made and everything went perfectly. She's a great seller, and I'd definitely work with her any time!

13. I traded my fullset Soom Breccia to Luchan for her Soom Shadow Onyx with OE head.

It was a lovely transaction. She asked for the old SG body (not the one with the Breccia chest) so I switched out for my Amber's human body.

Onyx was packed very, very well and arrived quickly! Luchan was very polite in her PMs and a pleasure to deal with.

:aheartbea Thank you Luchan!

14. I bought one of my dream dolls from Luchan :D. She was kind enough to let me do a lay-a-way for her and the entire transaction was hassle free and perfect. Great communication and let me know shipping number. Doll arrived in perfect full-set condition!!! Would happily buy from her again!

15. I bought a stunning breccia head from her and it has arrived very quickly! Very smooth transaction and nice contact. Very well packed 1000% good trader ^u^b

16. I just got my beautiful girl from Luchan and the transaction went great!

Best and friendly and fast communication, quick shipping, doll was packed very well and arrived in perfect condition.

Luchan is an absolute pleasure to work with, 100% recommended!

Thank you once again, dear Luchan!:daisy

17. luchan purchased an amber head from me and was very pleasant to deal with - a great transaction ^^

18. I bought monzos horns from Luchan and they came securely packed and in perfect condition. She kept in touch and was lovely enough to hold them till I got paid. Twas a great transaction! :D

19. What a generous and sweet person! Also a SUPER seller!
      I bought a Soom Cuprit N/S:aheartbea from Luchan.
      Very carefully packaged~~she arrived quickly and in perfect condition.
      Super smooth transaction! HIGHLY Recommend!!!
      THANK YOU LUCHAN... you are very dear to me:)

20. Bought a Breccia Outfit & shoes from Luchan. All had been fine and a very pleasant transaction. Thank you so much.