1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for Lucia

Aug 18, 2007

1. Bought a lovely 7-8 wig from lucia in September. I've just been remiss in leaving feedbacks, but it was a fast, pleasant transaction!

2. Lucia bought a pair of eyes from me and paid promptly! Thank you for a wonderful transaction!

3. Bought a pair of doll boots from Lucia. They arrived quickly, and were just as advertised. It's a pleasure doing business with her.

4. Bought an R Asiam head from Lucia, transaction was smooth and communication was good and she was very understanding. Shipping was fast and the head was a good price and as represented <3

5. Wanted to add that she also sent out a free pair of eyes that was mentioned in the sales thread asap when I questioned her about it(she forgot it in the initial box). She didn't have to send them (since they were free anyways) but I think it speaks volumes that she chose to. She really makes sure you're happy.

6. I bought some SD shirts from Lucia, she even was so nice to toss one in free!! Great communication, items arrived fairly quick and safely.

Thanks Again!

7. I traded my Dollzone Hid for her Puki Sugar, and it was a flawless transaction. She let me know as soon as she shipped Sugar along with the tracking number, and let me know as soon as Hid arrived. When Sugar seemed to be taking a bit longer than expected (because of a holiday), she even called the post office for me to find out what was going on.
      She also included a few other extras including a Puki carrier and a few other shoes and bits that weren't expected.
      It was an overall flawless transaction, and I wouldn't hesitate doing business with her again :3

8. I bought a lovely MSD boy from Lucia, (a just gorgeous DOC Tender Too / AOD hybrid) and everything went very well. Quick, pleasant communication and prompt shipment. Thanks, darling!

9. I bought a little body from Lucia and she was so helpful and even tied the elastics to the right length for me! very practical and efficient seller! thank you my dear!!

10. I bought a AoD body from Lucia, she was very friendly an awnsered all my PM's. She sent the body very well packed and with 2 lovely gifts >w<. Thank you very much <3

11. I bought a Modded Lucia head from Lucia, and I couldn't be more pleased with how everything went~

First she gave me options for shipping. The one I chose was supposed to take ~ 2 weeks. A couple days after I paid she sent me a partial refund, because she said the shipping had been cheaper than what I paid for -- that made me happy as it was that she thought to do that for me :3

Second, the head came sooner than expected, and wonderfully wrapped and packaged, and just as described.

I would have absolutely no problem doing a transaction with her again, because she is a wonderful seller & I would recommend her to anyone :33

Thank you~~~!!!

12. I purchased a Custom House/Ai Dolls | Ange Ai Gaby bjd from Lucia. Lucia shipped fast and Gaby was wrapped with care. I would have no problem purchasing from Lucia again. Thank you.