1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for LucidRequiem

Sep 8, 2010

1. POSITIVE

i traded a pair of doll leave SD male jointed hands for LucidRequiem's SD dollzone Mo B head,

it was a beautiful transaction, communication was perfect, she was very polite, and shipped fast and my new boy arrived perfectly packaged!

i would recommend her to any buyer or seller on DoA thank you for a lovely trading experience!

2. LucidRequiem commissioned a sketch from me~ it was a wonderful transaction and she provided all the information I could hope for; her characters were also so much fun to draw~ it was a pleasure and I'd love to work with her anytime in the future~

thank you so much! c:

3. LucidRequiem did a partial trade with me for a Luts 2012 Event Head.

Excellent communication, and was very understanding since I was on vacation on the time and couldn't reply as quickly. Trade portion of the item was shipped, and then the difference was promptly paid for. Was also very patient with me when I got a bit confused over shipping items, but took the time to explain it to me a second time~ (And while I feel a bit silly admitting this, it's always nice when someone takes the time to help you out rather than just getting mad at you or something). Kept me updated throughout, and overall a super smooth transaction~
      She was also generous enough to include a gift item for me as well, which is always a nice surprise!

Would definitely recommend ^_^ Thank you again!

4. LucidRequiem participated in my group order and was lovely to deal with! Great communication, paid promptly, and was overall a lovely person. I would happily do business with LucidRequiem again. :)

5. I purchased a Spiritdoll Jade head from LucidRequiem and the transaction was perfect! ^-^

Excellent communication, fast shipping, very well packaged and a very pleasant person to do business with.

I would gladly do so again in the future!
      Thank you!

6. LucidRequiem bought a shirt from me. The payment and responses were quick, and she let me know as soon as the package arrived. I would definitely sell to this user again ~ !

7. I sold an Esthy Peroth head to LucidRequiem and it was a very smooth and pleasant transaction. She communicated well, paid promptly and let me know when the head had arrived.
      I would definitely do business with her again! :thumbup

8. I bought a D.o.T. Camine from LucidRequiem and I can't praise her enough! He came very well packed and she was a real nice person to do business with.The doll is in great shape. I highly recommend her!

9. LucidRequiem bought a pair of eyes from me. It was a pleasant transaction and everything went quickly and smoothly. Thanks!

10. I bought a DollZone Kaja from her, and everything went great! Her responses were prompt, friendly, and helpful. She was able to answer my questions. He shipped promptly, was very well packaged, and exactly as described! Definitely a courteous and trustworthy member.

11. ...DollLove. I meant DollLove

12. LucidRequiem bought a pair of shorts from me! Payment was prompt & communication was great, I would definitely sell to her again. Thank you, perfect transaction!

13. LucidRequiem bought a Migma head from me on layaway. Everything went smoothly with good communication and quick payments. A recommended buyer! I would be happy to sell to her again anytime. :)

Thanks again! :whitetruffle

14. LucidRequiem bought a shirt from me. She was great to deal with as she made a fast payment and had good communication. Would gladly do business with her again. =D

Thank you! ♥

15. LucidRequiem bought a pair of pants from me and the transaction was wonderful. She was very pleasant and quick to pay and respond! I would happily deal with her again.

16. I bought two heads from LucidRequiem. She was very nice and patience to communicate. Fast payment and everything went smoothly. Thank you very much ^ ^

17. bought a pair of SD pants from LucidRequiem. She is very nice and they arrived really quick. Awesome experience, thanks! :)

18. LucidRequiem has recently bought an MSD skirt from me. She's very friendly and the communication was also very good. Highly recommended as a buyer. Thanks again :D

19. Bought some LTF Legs from LucidRequiem. Everything went fine. Communication was friedly and helpfull. Items arrived well packed and in great condition. Highly recommended. Thank you very much :)

20. LucidRequiem bought some doll clothing from me and was extremely pleasant to work with! They paid right away and had wonderful, polite, and prompt communication. I would gladly enter another transaction with LucidRequiem!

Thank you for such a pleasant transaction!