1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for LucidRequiem

Sep 8, 2010

1. LucidRequiem purchased a pair of SD boots from me and was lovely. Communication was great, she paid quickly, let me know when she got the item and also left feedback right away. It was overall a positive transaction, I would definitely do business with her again!

2. LucidRequium participated in my 2013 prop swap and was a wonderful person to work with. They were responsible and I recommend them for other swaps. The whole swap went smoothly and each member filled out forms properly and was on time with due dates.
      Lucid was also my personal partner and she sent me such lovely items and I was very please with what I got, great partner!

3. lucidrequiem purchased a modded shiwoo head from me and was very pleasant to deal with - a great transaction ^^

4. LucidRequiem bought several SD items from me and she paid really fast, communication was very good! She was very plreasant to deal with - I highly recommend her and I would definitely do a business with her again!

5. LucidRequiem bought some of my handmade doll clothes. She is an awesome buyer, super friendly, fast payer and is just grand to deal with :) I'm so happy that she bought some of my items! Thank you :D

6. LucidRequiem joined my Tata's Paradise GO. Great communication and quick payments. I would enjoy working with her again.

7. LucidRequiem bought Elfdoll Vivien head from me.
      The transaction went very quickly. Payment was made in a timely manner.
      Thank you very much :)

8. LucidRequiem bought a Popodoll 70cm body from me via Layaway.
      She always paid on time, and let me know once she has made payments.

Upon the last payment, she had to move, but she kept me updated whenever she could.
      She's def a good buyer :)

9. LucidRequiem sold me a surprise-head Soom Lami with fantasy parts and she was a phenomenal seller. At every step of the game she was super communicative and friendly, and even went out of her way to get an extra box for me. She really went above and beyond, and I would buy from her again in a heartbeat :)

10. Bought a delf boy body from Lucid.
      She allowed me to put him on layaway and sent him quickly when I made the final payment.

He did need some work, as she described in full detail in her thread. But I am happy to have him. I will happily buy from her again ^^

11. I did a clothing trade with LucidRequiem, some of my MSD clothes for some of her SD clothes. She went above and beyond providing me with info regarding what she had for trade, which helped a lot. She also shipped the items right away. She was super sweet and the transaction was very smooth, I would not hesitate to do business with her again. Thanks!

12. LucidRequiem purchased a MNF Luka from me. The transaction couldn't went any better. Payment was prompt and they were great with communicating and letting me know when the package arrived! Recommended buyer, thanks again!

13. @LucidRequiem bought a pair of MNF jeans from me and the transaction went wonderfully. Payment was quick and communication was pleasant and efficient. Thank you for a great sale.

14. LucidRequiem bought a msd burned out tee from me and everything was perfect. Paid right away and let me know as soon as it arrived.
      Thanks again

15. Adding some positive feedback here for LucidRequiem. I purchased a Elysium Lime head from Lucid, and it was a very fast and easy transaction. Lucid was really kind and kept great communication throughout the process. Thank you so much!

16. LucidRequiem bought some MNF clothes from me, and she was a pleasure to do business with! Thanks again! :)

17. POSITIVE FEEDBACK! I bought a Switch Seven head from LucidR and the transaction was painless and perfect! She is very communicative, friendly, and shipped immediately with head properly packaged! Thanks so much, I love him already! <3

18. We did a trade that went very very smoothly. I traded my Larina/DZ MSD for her Flowne and she shipped promptly, packed efficiently, and communication was great the whole time! Would trade, buy, sell again ^_^

19. I recently sold a tan RSDoll Evan to LucidRequiem on a long layaway. Prompt and concise communication about her layaway plan, payments made on time as promised, let me know once her guy made it home, and very friendly throughout the entire transaction. I couldn't be happier and wouldn't hesitate to deal with LucidRequiem again Thanks so much!