1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for LucifersChoice

Apr 1, 2009

1. Didn't see a thread so here it goes: I bought a pair of Sd white lace stockings from LucifersChoice and they arrived quickly. Great communication, highly recommend! thanks

2. LucifersChoice took part in my Fairyland GO and splits and was a great participant - very friendly and communicative throughout. :) I hope you enjoy your doll!

3. LucifersChoice ordered a fur wig from me and was great to work with. Fast and friendly communication, quick payment, and let me know when it arrived safely, as requested. Definitely a great transaction, thank you!

4. I sold my Heliot hooves to LucifersChoice on a short layaway. Payments were on time and communication was nice. A great buyer, thank you very much!! :D

5. I bought a DollZone Mo NS head from LucifersChoice. Superfriendly, easy to work with, good packaging, quick shipping, excellent communication! :)

6. LucifersChoice bought a pair of shoes from me, paid promptly and let me know when the arrived. Thanks!

7. LucifersChoise bought a ooak Bygg head from me, and the transaction was more than perfect! He payed the Bygg head in a short layway, and he payed promtly withing the dates he promised to. He also let me know when the head arrived.
      Thank you so much for wonderfull transaction! I hope to deal with you more in the future. :3

8. I bought a MNF Carl head from LucifersChoice and it went really well! Fast shipping and it arrived really fast! Communication was nice and fast too!!! highly recommended!

9. Sold a Bluefairy boy body to LucifersChoice and it was a lovely transaction. Communication was great! Would definitely deal with him again ♥

10. Another wonderful transaction! I sold LucifersChoice another fur wig, and everything went perfectly, once again. Thank you!

11. LucifersChoice purchased a pair of supergem high heel feet from me. She paid promptly and kept excellent communication! Thanks so much!

12. LucifersChoice participated in my recent Soom Epidos Split, and everything went very well. We worked together to get a mistake Soom made on his outfit fixed, and communication was great throughout the entire situation. I would be very happy to work with LucifersChoice again :)

13. Sold a sweater to LucifersChoice.Everything was well,very very friendly and kindly.and the transaction was fast and easy! Highly recommended! Excellent buyer,Thanks very very much! ^0^

14. LucifersChoice ordered a pair of eyes with me, when I bought a doll from Soom.
      He is very kind and was very patient.
      I would love to deal with him again <3

15. I bought a cute pair of eyes from LucifersChoice. It was a nice transaction, with great communication and quick shipping. I would definitely buy from him again.

16. Very nice contact and very quick ans smooth transaction! Your welcome every time!!!

17. Feedback for LucifersChoice

I sold the doll's head Popodoll NanGong You for LucifersChoic. I can say that it was nice deal. This is a responsible person who knows what he wants. Always quick to respond to all emails. Quickly and easily transferred money for me to Moscow on a bank card. Doll's head was immediately sent to the recipient.
      Thank you for the deal!

18. Bought a MSD sized Katana from LucifersCoice and couldn't be happier.
      Friendly communication and fastest shipping ever - would gladly deal with him again.
      Thank you!

19. I do commission face up for LucifersCoice's boy. The whole transaction goes so well and it's really very easy from the start to finish. Splendid communication and everything. I would be very happy to work with LucifersChoice again. Thank you so much for everything !! :)

20. I sold several SD items to LucifersChoice and the transaction went very smoothly! :) Payment was very prompt and they let me know when the items arrived :) Thank you!