1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for Luckee Cookie

Apr 7, 2007

1. This is Luckee Cookie's feedback thread for any transactions.

Thank you! ^___^

2. she is really a good buyer!!!!!
      fast payment and nice to deal with~thank you!

3. very nice buyer!! keep good pm with me~ love to have aother deal with you in the future!!

4. Luckee Cookie bought a Yo SD from me and it was a very pleasurable transaction. We worked out a layaway plan and Luckee Cookie was right on time. Always in good communication, too! A very sweet person and she is recommended by me.
      Beckers =^.^=

5. Luckee Cookie bought some eyes from me. Very good communication and paid promptly. Thank you!

6. Luckee Cookie bought a head from me for a split I was running. I was paid on time and the communication was great. :)

Thank you!

7. LuckeeCookie boughta body from me, she was very nice and paid quicly, thank you very much :)

8. Luckee Cookie has purchased a White Mohair Dollmore wig from me. :3 Very smooth and pleasant transaction. Fantastic to deal with and I totally recommend her as a buyer!

Thanks again!! ^__^ A++

9. Luckee Cookie bought two pairs of doll eyes from me. Super smooth and pleasant transaction!

10. Luckee Cookie sold me a tender Bee-a. She was so pleasant, she ever answered me so quickly. The Bee-a was in perfect condicions as she said. I totally recomend her!!

11. Luckee Cookie bought a Papi/Puff head from me awhile back. On her end, everything was wonderfully handled. Payment was sent immediately, she kept in contact, and took the proper steps when things went wrong on my end. Everything was resolved, but I do want to recommend her as an EXCELLENT buyer~!
      Thank you for being an honest and patient buyer.

12. I bought Twing-Key from Luckee Cookie and she is gorgeous :3 I had a wonderful experience buying her, and Luckee Cookie's communication was excellent and she was very friendly. I wouldn't hesitate to buy something from her again, an amazing seller :)

13. I just purchased her CH Ange Ai twins! They arrived yesterday, well packed and promptly shipped at the conclusion of a short layaway. She was great to work with and I would recommend her highly for any transaction! Thank you, Luckee Cookie!!!:sumomo:Cheers and much more!!

14. Luckee Cookie bought a wig from me. Absolutely wonderful buyer! Very friendly with fast payment and she was super understanding when I accidentally PMed another user instead of her about shipping confirmation! I would do business with her again :).

15. I sold Luckee Cookie some clothes and a wig. She was really good about communication and always replied quickly. She paid promptly and let me know immediately when the package arrived. Overall a very satisfactory transaction. I recommend her as a buyer!