1. Please review the following thread.
    Please review DoA's Rules
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for Luckeegurl36

Jul 17, 2010

1. Hi! I just thought I'd start a thread for feedback since I'm fairly new here. Looking forward to seeing some good responses! ;)
    2. Tammy was an amazing person to do business with. She always responded in a timely manner, sent payment when she said she would and promptly and was such a sweetheart through the whole thing.
      I highly recommend Tammy, she was a pleassure to do business with. :D
      5 stars!!! haha.
    3. Thank you Lily!!!!
    4. Sent luckeegurl36 some clothing items in an excellent, no fuss-no muss transaction. Thanks so much for letting me know they arrived so quickly! I really hope you like them ^^
    5. Luckeegurl36 commissioned a set of goggles from me.
      Prompt payment, great communication! Positive feedback! :D
    6. I sold some MSD clothes to Luckeegurl36 recently, and she was an absolute pleasure! She always responded quickly to PM's and the transaction was flawless. Thanks again! :D
    7. She bought some clothes from me, communication was good, fast response, fast payment and she let me know when the items arrived :)

Would do business with her any time again.
    8. Luckeegurl36 bought doll eyes from me. She paid quickly and told me when package arrived. A pleasure to do business with.
    9. Luckeegurl36 commissioned me for a faceup on her Minifee Miyu. She was so nice and a pleasure to work with! I wouldn't hesitate doing business with her again. Thanks so much and I'm glad you like how she turned out ;).
    10. Luckeegurl36 purchased some clothing from me and was a pleasure to work with.
    11. Bought a pair of eyes from me. Payment was prompt and communication excellent! Thanks so much for a perfectly pleasant transaction!
    12. Luckeegurl36 purchased a dress I had for sale in the marketplace this week. She was friendly, communicative and paid super fast! I highly recommend her and would happily do business with her anytime! Thanks and Merry Christmas Eve! :)
    13. Great person to do business with! Smooth transaction & I would not hesitate to do business with Luckeegurl36 again! :)
    14. Another great transaction with Luckeegurl36!! Everything was just perfect. :)
    15. Luckeegurl36 commissioned an MNF top set from me. She was very patient and understanding about delays due to the holiday period, and her communication was wonderful. I wouldn't hesitate to do business with her in the future. Thank you!
    16. great buyer ^__^ she paid very quickly and was quick at replying messages!
    17. Luckeegurl36 bought a C-line outfit from me. She was quick to pay and very nice and patient. I wouldn't hesitate to do business with this buyer again! A+++++~
    18. This lovely Lady took part in a Dollmore Group Order that I was running. Paid REALLY fast and kept in great communication!

~ Thank you so much for doing a group order with me! would love to work with you again!.
    19. Luckeegurl36 participated in a Dollmore GO I ran. Payments were very quickly made and I was told almost immediately when the package arrived. I would definitely work with Luckeegurl36 again.
    20. Luckeegurl36 bought a cardigan from me and was a sincere buyer. Thank you for the smooth transaction! :)