1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for Luckyl

Dec 7, 2007

1. I bought a Soho head from Luckyl! awesome as ever ^_^!

2. Luckyl commissioned a pair of horns from me and was a complete delight to work with. She was very kind and paid very quickly! Truly an outstanding person that I hope to have future business with.

Thank you again! Enjoy your horns.

3. bought some spider eyes from me everything went really well payment was quick if theres anything u want from me just let me know i'll be glad to sell u stuff again
      thanks!

4. I just completed the world's fastest (and nicest!) transaction with Luckyl. I purchased her tiny PoPo elf guy ... (sculpt name? not a clue). He's so neat!

Luckyl was just delightful to work with. 100% thumbs up!

5. ~Positive~
      Luckyl purchased a YoSD Christmas sweater from me. She paid promptly and let me know the moment it arrived. Couldn't ask for a better buyer. ^___^

6. I just bought a pair of Leekeworld shoes from Luckyl, and she shipped them very quickly, and very well packaged. Wonderful transaction -- would not hesitate to buy from her again! :)

7. Had a great transaction with Luckyl, I bought her Souldoll cat eyes and couldn't be happier, plus I got a pair of Red Glib eyes too as a free gift! thanks so much!

8. I had a spectacular buying experience with Luckyl with great communication and lightning fast shipping!

9. Luckyl bought a wooden SD stand from me. She asked intelligent questions and was a very pleasant person to deal with. I hope sometime in the future I can help her again. :)

10. I just purchased a chainmaile outfit from Luckyl, and the transaction was perfectly smooth, communication excellent and the outfit well priced and as described

11. I purchased a lovely green velvet medieval gown from Luckyl. She was so helpful and thoughtful and I wouldn't hesitate to deal with her again.

12. I just bought a pair of boots from Luckyl and have already received them :) . I am so happy with these boots! They fit my doll perfectly and were exactly what I needed . Thank you for an awesome fast transaction with excellent communication . XO

13. I had a very delightful trade/buy experience with Linda. She does really prompt and friendly communications and the item I traded/bought from her was totally great.

Thanks for a lovely transaction.

Jay

14. I bought a lovely MNF DES from Luckyl. I can't say enough good things about the transaction. She was easy to deal with, always friendly, shipped super fast and everything was in great condition. I'm really loving my new doll, thanks!!

15. I just sold Luckyl-san a pair of White SD dress shoes. She was a pleasure to deal with and very kind, considerate and extremely understanding!!! I wouldn't hesitate to work with her again and highly recommend her to everyone!!!! She's a true asset to DoA!!

God bless!!

Setsuna

16. Luckyl bought a cake and spoon from me, the transaction was flawless. Thank you very much! :D

17. I sold a pair of Soom eyes to Luckyl. She paid promptly and let me know when they arrived! Smooth, easy transaction, could not ask for anything better and I would definitely recommend. Thank you again!

18. Luckyl bought another SD stand from me, everything was quick and smooth as I should expect :) very pleasant transaction and I hope we can do business again in the future.

19. Luckyl participated in my happy camille wig Go, it was a perfect transaction, she paid fast, was patient with the long wait from HC and even posted photos :) thank you very much!

20. It was my absolutely privilege to have purchased Lucklyl's Madd Hatter Johnny Depp minimee hybrid. The transaction was flawless and communications were superb. She shipped super fast and packaged him beautifully for his trip. The doll itself is an absolute masterpiece and came with many extras. I couldn't be more pleased with him! Thank you so much for letting me purchase him. I'm in sheer heaven about it!