1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for Luckyl

Dec 7, 2007

1. Luckyl joined a split or my grit OE head. Payment was super quick and communication was wonderful. Thanks so much!

2. Luckyl participated in my Grit split and everything was just perfect. :) Communication from her end was flawless and payments were sent over quickly. From start to finish, this was a smooth transaction and I would be more than willing to work with her again if given the chance to.

♥[ Thank you for your participation in one of my splits!! ]♥​

3. Luckyl participated in my Dollmore GO. Working with her was wonderful. It was a breeze to get in touch with her, and all of her payments were prompt. I wouldn't hesitate to work with her again!

Thanks again :)

4. Luckyl participated in my LeekeWorld GO. She was very nice and easy to work with. She paid promptly for both the items and shipping, and let me know as soon as her items arrived to her. i would recommend and would work with her again anytime. Thank you :)

5. Luckyl purchased some clockwork eyes from me. The transaction was flawless, payment immediate and I will be happy to do business again with her. Thanks so much!

6. I sold Luckly some Souldoll eyes - she was quick with her payment and friendly! :D I'd gladly do business with her again. Thank you for your purchase!

7. I bought a DIM Kassia head from Luckyl. She was great! She was friendly and responded quickly to all my PMs, and mailed the head the very next day after I paid. The head is lovely, and Luckyl was scrupulous about describing any damage in her sales post (the head has some wig stains, which Luckyl described and photographed). The head was well-wrapped and packaged, and included a nice wig and some very pretty default eyes. This was a very nice (and efficient!) transaction, and I would be happy to do business with Luckyl again. :)

8. Luckyl commissioned 2 outfits from me. Wonderful, fun experience beginning to end! I would love to work with her again!

9. Luckyl participated in my Happy Camille GO. Fastpayment and good communication! Would work with her again!

10. I bought some shoes from Luckyl. They were well packed and posted out quickly. Many thanks.

11. I did a trade with Luckyl for a 2007 WS Bambicrony limited elf Inez.
      Communication was excellent, shipping was quick, packed well and was most respectful and understanding when an issue arose on my part.
      Was quickly taken care of and I am happy to say that I am very pleased with the trade.
      Thank you soo much~

12. Restrung a Flower Fairy for Luckly. Great communication throughout the whole process. Excellent transaction all around. Thanks so much!!!

13. I purchased Soom Grit from Luckyl. It was a wonderful transaction. Grit is exactly as described, and shipping was super fast, as well as some great communication. Thank you so much! Grit will fit in here perfectly with the rest of the crew.

14. Luckyl recently participated in my twelfth LUTS group order. They also purchased two pairs of eyelashes from me and on both accounts they were positively pleasant to transact with. Communication was friendly and consistently well kept from their end and payment was swift, leaving nothing to be desired. All in all, this transaction was a wonderful one and I welcome the chance to transact with them again in the future~

[ ♥ ♦ ♣ ♠ ]
      ☺][ T h a n k i e s!! ][☺
      [ ♥ ♦ ♣ ♠ ]

15. Luckyl and I did a trade. Everything went perfectly! I couldn't be happier~
      I would love to work with her again, Thank you again Luckyl!

16. Luckyl ran a Soom split for Adamelli that I joined. Everything went wonderfully, communication was great, she gave out the shipping # so we could track, provided photos and then shipped out my parts super, super quick. Thanks for a great split!

17. I joined Luckyl's Soom Adamelli split for the outfit and shoes. Communication was speedy and friendly, and I got my outfit in good time. Highly recommended! Thanks again:)

18. I was part of a split run by Luckyl for a Soom Adamelli. Communication was smooth and she let me know how the process was going every step of the way. My hooves came to me in perfect condition and Luckyl was patient with me when I ran in to a few snags on my end. A wonderful person to work with and I would gladly join in another split of hers any day.

19. Luckyl purchased a pair of 14mm eyes from me and the transaction was lovely! ^-^
      Great communication, swift payment, and a very nice person to interact with.

I would gladly do business with her again!
      Thank you!

20. Luckyl purchased a pair of Aphan sandals from me and just as before, was once again a doll to do business with. Communication was well maintained and payment was sent swiftly. I have never had any issues with them and would happily do business with them again~ ♥

ღ[ Thank you for such a wonderful transaction~ ]ღ