1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for Luckyl

Dec 7, 2007

1. I bought a Pipos Cheshire from Luckyl and she was an absolute pleasure to deal with. She shipped super fast and even included several lovely pairs of eyes with him. I would not hesitate to do business with her again.

2. :DBought a super-nice pair of MSD shoes from Luckyl...and it was a perfect transaction in every way...such a sweetie!!! Hope to do business with you again sometime!!! Take care!!!

:aheartbeaMany hugs to you!!!

EJ

3. Luckyl purchased a Yo-SD hat from me. Super sweet and excellent buyer. Great to do business with!

4. I sold a pair of Yo pants to Lukyl, she was very nice to work with and quick to let me know when her item arrived. Wonderful experience, would love to work with her again. Thank you!

5. I just bought a doll from Luckyl, It was a wonderful transaction! She was terrific to work with! Thanks so much!!!! :)

6. I just bought some clothes for my tinies from Luckl and everything went smoothly. She even included some lovely extras. I am very happy!

7. I bought a pair of Yo-SD Dollheart pants from Luckyl and the transaction was wonderful all the way around! :D Communication was excellent and the pants were shipped out at warp speed. She even added an adorable ornament to the package. Would happily deal with again! Thanks so much! :aheartbea

8. Luckyl bought glass eyes from me. She paid quickly and told me when package arrived.
      A pleasure to do business with.

9. LuckyL and I just completed a Dollheart fukubukuro item trade. The transaction was seamless. She is an excellent communicator and shipped promptly. I would not hesitate to do business with her again.

Thanks!

10. LuckyL bought me an Iplehouse wig.
      She had been very kind and serious. She prevent me as soon as the parcel arrived.
      Thank you for this sale.

11. Luckyl bought a white crown and sceptre set. She paid quick and the communication was perfect. It was a flawless transaction, and I'd be more than happy to do business with her again any-time! Thanks!! ^^

12. I bought a wig from Luckyl and the wig arrived quickly and in great condition, and she didn't overcharge for shipping. I love the new wig!

13. I bought a wonderful outfit from Luckyl. It was posted fast and I was updated as soon as she had.

Thank you very much! I sincerely recommend her!

14. I purchased some steampunk clothes from Luckyl and she was a delight to work with as the clothes arrived quickly and as described. I would purchase again in a second...

15. Luckyl brought a jacket from me. She was prompt with payment. Fast communications and smooth transactions. I highly recommend! Would not mind doing business with again. Thanks!

16. Lucky sent her fella to me to restring and suede and her communication is always excellent as is her quick payment. Thanks so much for another flawless transaction. :)

17. I just purchased a Steampunk outfit from Luckyl and she even included extra items. She was very nice to work with, prompt with pm replies and I would purchase from her again in a second. Thank You Luckyl!

18. I bought Luckyl's Unidoll UH-06 and was very happy that she agreed to reunite his head with his body! She was very helpful with providing extra photos and answering any questions I had. Packaging was secure and it was shipped quickly. I wouldn't hesitate to work with her again!:chocoberry:chocoberry:chocoberry

19. LuckyL sold me Soom Sov. It was very easy to communicate with her. She let me know when reseive the payment and sent the doll on next day! Package was very good and little Sov arrived in a perfect condition. I will be very glad to work with LuckyL again! Thanks a lot! ;)

20. I bought a Soom Adamelli from Luckyl on a one month layaway and I couldn't be happier. She was extremely pleasant to deal with and communication was always very fast and friendly. She was even patient, understanding, and supportive with me when the last payment was a little short and allowed me to pay the remainder a few days later after I got out of the hospital after my surgery. She provided a tracking number and kept in touch during the shipping process and the doll arrived perfectly. I definetly recommend her to anyone and would not hesitate to buy from again. Thanks!